What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Pictures.......

Brad4065

Hey All!!!!!!

I'm the first to admit that I'm not "tech savvy". It may be here, it may not......if it is, I can't find it because I'm stupid.

@TooSixy was very gracious on another site to provide VERY AWESOME instructions on posting great pictures for
dumb dumb people like me {Caveat: Since I was banned for speaking.....I can't and wont go back.....even though I PAID to support it}
Can that info be put on here so that I can put better pics up? If it's on here,
can someone point me in the right direction @AGG @ENDER ??????

Again......I'm still learning to navigate.......so don't beat me up if it's already here 🙄 🤣🤣🤣

Cheers!!!!!!!

ENDER

Staff member
Hey All!!!!!!

I'm the first to admit that I'm not "tech savvy". It may be here, it may not......if it is, I can't find it because I'm stupid.

@TooSixy was very gracious on another site to provide VERY AWESOME instructions on posting great pictures for
dumb dumb people like me {Caveat: Since I was banned for speaking.....I can't and wont go back.....even though I PAID to support it}

Again......I'm still learning to navigate.......so don't beat me up if it's already here 🙄 🤣🤣🤣

Cheers!!!!!!!
Brad, are you using a PC or mobile device?

ENDER

Staff member
When creating or replying to a post - select the 'insert image' button in the toolbar.

insert_pic.jpg

Then click inside the 'pop up' to browse your PC for the desired pic. The forum software will re-size and compress the image automatically.

You can also copy an image off of the web and paste directly into a new post.

AGG

Staff member
Hey All!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!

If you're dumb, then I am too--- I am a tech retard, and wear it as a badge of honor. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I finally got used to navigation, also with the assistance of @ENDER. ;)
But once you get used to things, it will be like second nature. :giggle:

Tony

Brad4065

If you're dumb, then I am too--- I am a tech retard, and wear it as a badge of honor. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I finally got used to navigation, also with the assistance of @ENDER. ;)
But once you get used to things, it will be like second nature. :giggle:

Tony
LMAO!!!!!!
Thanks Tony!!!!!! I'm working on my edumacation with the site and thanks for the directions. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

With that said.......you guys have done an OUTSTANDING JOB with this new site, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Thank you @ENDER @AGG and @Lamont for all your help. If I missed anyone.....thank you too!!!!!!

AGG

Staff member
LMAO!!!!!!
Thanks Tony!!!!!! I'm working on my edumacation with the site and thanks for the directions. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

With that said.......you guys have done an OUTSTANDING JOB with this new site, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Thank you @ENDER @AGG and @Lamont for all your help. If I missed anyone.....thank you too!!!!!!

Thank you very much for the compliment--- our mission was to create a site that, not only provides information, but that was member-friendly also. :)

Tony