What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request for ARMORER ON 770 HUNTING RIFLE

frankgoss

Newbe need HK Armorer familiar with 770 series 630,940, SL6&7 HUNTING rifles in Northeast USA. HK will not support there older hunting rifles. Email: fra_gos @msn.com.

Thank you. Unfamiliar with this system since has recoil spring directly in line with bolt, locking piece and receiver and is new and jams when cycling attempts are made!

GuntherRommel

I cant help, Sorry. but if you want to sell it let me know. Also you cant sell anything on this site unless you pay for a membership, post count does not matter at all.

AGG

Staff member
See here: :)

Tony

frankgoss

At 77 done that and it cost me thousands. I ll take my health over a german rifle to put in my german 911s cab. Done get me started on 911, my son a NYC Department of Enviorment Protection , worked the Two world center bombings (93,01) and was fired after wrote email to the mayor and president Bush point persons. Well he knew thousands of first responders would die due to abs. lung cancers. His job at 12:01 9/12/01 was to take pictures of police, fireman not wearing MASKS!

Last edited by a moderator:

AGG

Staff member
At 77 done that and it cost me thousands. I ll take my health over a german rifle to put in my german 911s cab. Done get me started on 911, my son a NYC Department of Enviorment Protection , worked the Two world center bombings (93,01) and was fired after wrote email to the mayor and president Bush point persons. Well he knew thousands of first responders would die due to abs. lung cancers. His job at 12:01 9/12/01 was to take pictures of police, fireman not wearing MASKS!

Please do not think that I am singling you out, but I trimmed your post, referencing a sale.
No sales are allowed, unless you pay the nominal fee of $50.00 per year for a Paid Membership.

@ENDER

Tony

AGG

Staff member
I've seen this on another HK forum. Can't go far enough!

If you are referring to the "trim", it was only the part referencing a sale---- the remainder remained intact, and such was explained (never so on the other site). :giggle:
I am only protecting those who are Paid Members--- the only ones allowed to sell. :unsure:
My ban on the other site was partly due to calling out the post trimmings and deletions. ;)

Tony

AGG

Staff member
I've seen this on another HK forum. Can't go far enough!
If you are referring to the "trim", it was only the part referencing a sale---- the remainder remained intact, and such was explained (never so on the other site). :giggle:
I am only protecting those who are Paid Members--- the only ones allowed to sell. :unsure:
My ban on the other site was partly due to calling out the post trimmings and deletions. ;)

Tony

Misunderstanding on my part. :)

Tony