What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

* Resolved * HK53 Magazine Wobble?

HK53King

Howdy friends, not to OCD too much; however, my Pre May HK 53 has a bit of magazine wobble, with all types of several HK made mags both aluminum and steel. Seems to shoot fine, but the slight front/back and side to side wobble bothers me. Can this be a possible worn mag catch? - Idk because its in outstanding+ condition. Other than putting silly tape on mags - no way, what can be the problem and fix for this? - Do you guys have this "issue" was well? Thanks!

HK53King

Ok silly me, when a fully loaded magazine is inserted and cocking lever is given the HK slap/cartridge chambered... the magazine "wobble" becomes almost nonexistent! -Happy again lol! - Answered my own question ;-)

AGG

Staff member
Ok silly me, when a fully loaded magazine is inserted and cocking lever is given the HK slap/cartridge chambered... the magazine "wobble" becomes almost nonexistent! -Happy again lol! - Answered my own question ;-)

Thanks for the update--- the magazines needed a little "slapping" around. :)

Tony

HK53King

Indeed idk if for the 8.3" bbl the juice is worth the squeeze concept? Thanks Tony