What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SFP9-M on Arms Unlimited

jetnspector

149 in stock as of now:

Good video by Mr. Vickers:

Tailflash

I'm kinda thinking about it; the Vickers video makes it very tempting... That Maritime finish will really come in handy here in Utah (the second driest state in the nation).
Its only money; I can always make more...

Omega21

I'd pick one up in ral8000.

I've been pinning for one of those ever since one of the guys on TOF tried importing one and had ATF confiscate it from him during the approval process. I found it curious that somehow AU was able to import them, but I am told the guy that owns AU has connections. Regardless, I'm hoping that now that the precedent is set, AU or others will import more SFPs - especially a RAL8K - into the US. It's nice to have options. You know, because who can afford a P7 these days...

Wkw2288

I went to bed and they had 53. Price went up overnight and when I checked this morning they had 52.

Chuckee

This is AU's MO. They'll "discount" off of their regular price to initiate the demand and then when supply counts down to some threshold they'll go back to that price.

Omega21

This is AU's MO. They'll "discount" off of their regular price to initiate the demand and then when supply counts down to some threshold they'll go back to that price.
Exactly. It stimulates demand early and forces you into a mentality of "I better act quick before they raise their prices". It's an effective pressure tactic.