What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The only non-HK I have ever purchased

ENDER

Staff member
I bought this to turn it into.........

EVO.jpg

this ....... (not mine - just inspiration)

cz.jpg

I could never do that to one of my HK's. I'll report back after the Titanium Blue Cerakote and tax stamp

Last edited:

Mr.Maim

You're saying you don't own a single firearm from a manufacturer other than HK (except for this one) ?

I dont beleive you.gif

Hmmmm.... ;)

ENDER

Staff member
You're saying you don't own a single firearm from a manufacturer other than HK (except for this one) ?

View attachment 246

Hmmmm.... ;)
True story, except that AMT I remembered I had in the thread above - or is it below now?

Now I am lumping my clones into the HK family </wink>

Miami_JBT

True story, except that AMT I remembered I had in the thread above - or is it below now?

Now I am lumping my clones into the HK family </wink>
Such a rough way to live. Variety is the spice of life. I enjoy the fruits that this world has to offer. It's like dating before marrying. My wife is the best like my EDC is the best. But I sure had fun trying out all the different makes and models before I settled one which would be my daily carry piece. At least with guns, I can have others on the side and my main carry piece doesn't get jealous. ;)

dirtyharriett

I wish I had only purchased HK all of these years. I wised up pretty quick but if I could get a do over I would do it.

DocHolliday

Contributing member
HK doesn’t make many (any?) bolt guns and you can’t *really* count Benelli shotguns as HKs even if they have HK engraved on them. Are you American? And you don’t own a 1911 and a Garand? Wheelguns? Precision 22? 50cal?

Come on, buddy.

HKs are great (obvi) but there are so many reasons other than blue cerakote to branch out a little.

AGG

Staff member
HK doesn’t make many (any?) bolt guns and you can’t *really* count Benelli shotguns as HKs even if they have HK engraved on them. Are you American? And you don’t own a 1911 and a Garand? Wheelguns? Precision 22? 50cal?

Come on, buddy.

HKs are great (obvi) but there are so many reasons other than blue cerakote to branch out a little.

Let's not forget the BASR. ;)

Tony

dirtyharriett

Only saw one in person. Other than uber-rare, not much to be excited about.
Well I've never even seen a picture of one so I did not even attempt to find an HK for my bolt action sniper rifle. I went with a Desert Tech SRS A1 for that application.

MMissile

Well I've never even seen a picture of one so I did not even attempt to find an HK for my bolt action sniper rifle. I went with a Desert Tech SRS A1 for that application.
I had a pro-built Remy done. I saw the BASR in the 80's, at an OGCA show in Cleveland.

ENDER

Staff member

Come on, buddy.

Maybe a generational thing - but you won't find me hating on your wheelguns.