What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video games?

Barn Owl Lover

I do it kinda casually just to pass the time. I have several World War II console games and I'm interested in getting some for PC at some point. I'm also kinda a fan of the Hitman series, considering that I own Hitman 2 Silent Assassin and Hitman Contracts on PC. Anyone else into console or PC gaming?

ENDER

Staff member
I'm really old school. 30 minutes here and there is therapeutic for me.

DOOM.jpg

AGG

Staff member
Used to years ago--- I liked the first Hitman, with his SG550-1 Sniper rifle. :)
Call of Duty and Battlefield were my favorites. ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Yep, the ZDOOM engine and hundreds of WAD files out there run perfectly on Windows 10. This megawad is called Plutonia. I'm too old to learn those new fangled games. :ROFLMAO:
Same here With learning new platforms, however, my daughter made me buy an Occulus VR headset and I fell in love with the shooting games... I use a MARK23 with a Compensator, custom paint job and.... unlimited ammo!!!!!
I was playing it one day in the privacy of my own home... when my daughters voice boome into my headset asking me if I was having fun!... she was at he apartment in Orlando and I was 20 miles away! So now we have Daddy and Princess time in VR!!!!! 😎 😎 😎
M.

Yeah, I play video games and have for 40+ years. I play on both PC and consoles. I have been enjoying the PS5 and Xbox Series X. I cannot wait for anew CoD shooter or Battlefield that uses the PS5 adaptive triggers.

AGG

Staff member
Same here With learning new platforms, however, my daughter made me buy an Occulus VR headset and I fell in love with the shooting games... I use a MARK23 with a Compensator, custom paint job and.... unlimited ammo!!!!!

M.

Is it this one: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

MMissile

Which one? I sucked at PAC-Man was a killer in Centipede and Gorf!!!
M.
Those games always annoyed me, due to being terrible at them. They had a cool drag-racing game [like pong compared to today], auto and bike racing, and I liked when they first started the sit-down/shoot-down aerial stuff. Then I got into real racing and shooting. The games were pointless, after that.

esh21167

Last video game I played, was in an arcade in the late 70's-early 80's??
We have an '80's vintage Pac Man in the basement we use about an hour or so every couple weeks. In the 80's I saved my paper route money for an Atari 2600 that surely ended up in some landfill, lol.

There's a vintage arcade place about 30 minutes from me where you can play all you want for like $10/hour or $25 for a full day. Some '60's pinball, later pinball, OG Asteroids, Galaga & Galaxian, Space Invaders to name a few. Only been there once, but a neat idea.