What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VP9 guys, what grip configuration are you running?

GmanVP9

I have kinda short fingers, but pretty wide hands. I tried all smalls and didn't like it. I have (for now) large sides and medium back strap.

what are you guys running?

Skandar

Same here. Wide hands, stubby fingers.
So far my favorite combo is (and I’m right handed), small left, medium back, large right.

GmanVP9

Same here. Wide hands, stubby fingers.
So far my favorite combo is (and I’m right handed), small left, medium back, large right.
I think next time I go to the range I may try this combo

Jslow

Contributing member
Medium all the way around except for right side I have small side panel.

LEMming

Medium all around, and I have size large glove hands. It's really unfortunate and annoying that HK didn't go the P2000 route with backstraps for the P30 and VP series. What I mean by that is, the larger P2K backstraps also have the arch section, so the entire backstrap is pushed backwards. That just makes sense as most people with larger hands not only need more room front to back, but probably also need a bit of added distance for trigger reach. Unfortunately the P30 and VP series just have increased size in the palm area, which to me feels like a gigantic tumor on the back of the gun, Glock-style. Very annoying.

I would LOVE to throw some money at a company to experiment with creating new backstraps for the VP and P30 series. A few months back I actually asked a company that 3D prints some other minor gun components, but they were not interested. If anyone has a line on someone who is, let me know! :)

medic15al

Stubby fingers and small/medium palms.

Small inserts all around, and could live with no backstrap installed...

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
Medium panel on right and small on left. Large backstrap. This helps put the pad of my trigger finger where it needs to be.
My P30's are set up the same way. I wear Medium-sized gloves.