What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VP9 Holster?

GmanVP9

I have a VP9 with a TLR-1. Any solid holster recommendations out there?
Thanks!

LEMming

IWB or OWB? For concealed carry, range, or duty usage? Have any preference on leather vs. kydex?

GmanVP9

Id rather IWB (but OWB is an option), Carry, I prefer kydex but again open to leather

Himrightthere

Contributing member
I have an ANR design OWB. The quality is good. You can look at tier 1 concealment too. They both have discount codes floating around.

LEMming

Here's a few options. JMCK is good to go. I've been using them for probably 6+ years now. LAS Concealment seems decent as well.

AIWB 2.5
IWB 3
OWB 2
Saya

I guess I should have asked what position you prefer to carry as well. For myself, I carry (P30 LEM) at 3:00 with a JMCK AIWB 2.5 set at a straight drop. Despite being an appendix holster, it also works well for strong side hip carry. The wing claw tucks the grip in very well. The mounting method being at the top and spaced decently far apart (if you go with PTD loops) seems to stabilize and maintain position of the gun well.

Last edited:

Aeg15

Im a big fan of Odin Holsters. They have holster that will accommodate the stream light and optics if your VP9 has that. Good to go in my book.

63PGP

Check out Garrett Holsters. If the website doesn't list exactly what you want send them an email. Typically they respond same day and every holster I have ever received from them fit perfectly right out of the gate.

LBZinDC

A little late replying but you could also look at the Phlster Floodlight. It's intended for AIWB with a lot of adjustability for ride height and cant; the bonus being you could use it with other guns since it indexes off the light. Someone else mentioned JMCK and I keep coming back to his holsters; sometimes you have to wait but the quality is up there and he makes things for HK's that a lot of others do not.