What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What am I missing on this P7M8?

Brobus

Staff member
Can someone please tell my why this P7M8 is $35k? This appears to be a standard Military trade that was refurbished and then imported into the US. P7 collectors usually refer to these as “Grinders” because of the grind mark from where the previous agencies mark was on the slide. They typically sell for around $2500, but this one is 14 times more.

Lamont

Staff member
Possibly because it's an M8 instead of an M13? Guessing....which are there more of out there? You might have seen examples for that price, all I know is what I got for the M13 I imported and it wasn't anything remotely like that. Much better condition though, unissued/grind/box etc. and the only one in the USA at the time IIRC.

No description I saw, at least if he actually told people what it was he could then begin to make a case for it's rarity. "On the numbers". I think he's hoping some dummy will see it, flip out thinking it's rare and worth that. LOL. Not refinished.......🤣

P7 series have experienced an across the board jump in price, but this is a big no, especially with that nasty import mark on the side of the slide. You might make a case for 2x-3x that $2500, but not 14x. Condition is ass.

Brad4065

Can someone please tell my why this P7M8 is $35k? This appears to be a standard Military trade that was refurbished and then imported into the US. P7 collectors usually refer to these as “Grinders” because of the grind mark from where the previous agencies mark was on the slide. They typically sell for around $2500, but this one is 14 times more.

Agreed with both assessments above. Someone was hitting the crack pipe on that post.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: