What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What shows are you watching?

GmanVP9

Could be cable or any streaming service. What are you watching?

We are watching the servant (thriller) on appleTV. Its pretty good, its about a couple who hires a housekeeper to help the family through a traumatic event but she comes with some unexpected baggage. There also might be super natural powers at play.

NorincoKid

I've been watching "The Expanse". It seems alright so far.

Not a big TV guy, but am exited to see Dexter will be having another season coming up here soon. The way they originally ended that show really sucked.

ENDER

Staff member
Finished Jupiter's Legacy (Netflix). Really surprised it wasn't picked up for a second season. I'm not really into all the super hero movies - who can keep it all straight? But Jupiter's legacy was an easy watch.

Vinz Klortho

Derry Girls is about a group of high school girls in Derry, Northern Ireland in the early 90's.
It's a comedy, no drama.
It's really very funny, well written. Stronnnnnnnng accents, I keep the subtitles turned on.

SHIF

“Pennyworth” seasons 1 and 2 on Epix. Lots of gun play. Excellent soundtrack influenced by 60’s British rock. Also brilliant cinematography.

Last edited:

esh21167

'The Serpent' on Netflix. About Charles Sobhraj, who stole people's identities in and around Thailand in the 1970's.

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
Bosch on Amazon Prime, The Blacklist, Mosquito Coast, Lisey's Story on AppleTV.

UltraFudd

Dalziel & Pascoe on Prime. Brit detective series with Warren Clarke in the lead.

Loud, fat & rude. Fit right in like most of my bosses.

CIH8240

LAPD detective and his partner. Their at work issues and personal issues. Pretty good series.
Who are the “stars” of the show?

MSOGDAWG

Titus Welliver plays Bosch, a few other actors you may recognize like I did from them having small roles in other pictures. None of superstar fame, at least that I know of, bearing in mind I watch shows like Sanford and son, Gunsmoke, Andy Griffth and CHiPs reruns 😉. Good acting all around though. Oh yeah and the guy that plays "Chief" on Bosch was also the hotel manager guy in one of the Jonh Wick shows.

CIH8240

Titus Welliver plays Bosch, a few other actors you may recognize like I did from them having small roles in other pictures. None of superstar fame, at least that I know of, bearing in mind I watch shows like Sanford and son, Gunsmoke, Andy Griffth and CHiPs reruns 😉. Good acting all around though. Oh yeah and the guy that plays "Chief" on Bosch was also the hotel manager guy in one of the Jonh Wick shows.
I read up quick on Bosch, it sounds like a good show! I am waiting for Yellowstone to start up again!

ORL-LLC

LoL
I just picked up Season 1 & 2 of "Knight Rider" and "The FALL Guy" to rip to my MP4 collection.

I don't remember them being so FUNNY
Defiantly a Different Eras.