What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is Too Many Magazines an Issue?

AGG

Staff member
So back to mag problems just purchased 6x MCP new in box steel HK93 40rnd mags couldn't help it they were $40 a pop just couldn't walk away guess I need a new 1 day sobriety chip lol !

That is a great deal, considering that they are selling between $125.00-$225.00 (excellent-NIB) per magazine. 😲

Tony

31ST MEUSOC

That is a great deal, considering that they are selling between $125.00-$225.00 (excellent-NIB) per magazine. 😲

Tony
I had this same conversation on the you know OTHER board and J told a guy over their I buy them for 60-70$ range he told me I was a liar I said what ever anyway a guy that goes by Reks was selling them for $60 and I have like what 35 of these by now all in that or cheaper funny thing is I need 30s more I have like 15 30rnd mags not enough for two 93s again mag issues lol!

AGG

Staff member
I had this same conversation on the you know OTHER board and J told a guy over their I buy them for 60-70$ range he told me I was a liar I said what ever anyway a guy that goes by Reks was selling them for $60 and I have like what 35 of these by now all in that or cheaper funny thing is I need 30s more I have like 15 30rnd mags not enough for two 93s again mag issues lol!

I remember our conversation--- don't listen to the naysayers. ;)

Tony

31ST MEUSOC

Again I got a new in wrap MCP 40rnd mag for $60 and picked up a 25rnd mag for same so not so bad I gotta stop buying mags lol.

31ST MEUSOC

Well with my load carrier about 10 mags then with my tactical wheel barrel with rail system and light laser combo a metric ton?

JordanR

good lord.

I only have 12 germans and two cheap plastics.

No Love for the straight mags? dying to own a few of those

31ST MEUSOC

Well couldn't resist I got another deal on a HK93 40rnd new MCP mag $50 and a new 25rnd steel one $55 I figure these are great deals cant pass up on. Anyway my new lie to myself is if I pass on my son wont have to worry about getting magazines cause who knows what happens when I am gone yeah yeah that's it lol! Also same guy gave me the deal as last I think hes out bummer.

AGG

Staff member
Well couldn't resist I got another deal on a HK93 40rnd new MCP mag $50 and a new 25rnd steel one $55 I figure these are great deals cant pass up on. Anyway my new lie to myself is if I pass on my son wont have to worry about getting magazines cause who knows what happens when I am gone yeah yeah that's it lol! Also same guy gave me the deal as last I think hes out bummer.

Those are great deals. ;)

Tony

31ST MEUSOC

Well it's been awhile since I posted here gotta say since my last purchase last Aug the deals have completely disappeared kinda cold turkey on the HK93 mags. Anybody getting any deals?

MMissile

I have way too many mags, especially as I sell rifles and pistols. As soon as I sell my 93's and 94's....mags will be sorted and sold. I feel more "at ease", as I rid myself of "things".

Tailflash

And I thought these were sold out on the WebShop; just arrived today on my doorstep. Stange thing is I thought that the order was automatically cancelled (last year) due to no stock...

IMG_7115.JPG