What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are all the HK ladies at?

2agirl

Hello my fellow girls who love guns!!! My name is Jen and I’m from MO!! I’m new to this forum and was just curious how many females are actually on this site too and where y’all are from!! I always enjoy meeting other women who love guns as much as I do!! So with that being said, I look forward to gettin to know y’all!!
Jen

2agirl

Does my wife count? She "lets" me buy a bunch of HK's. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PS And I "let" her think she's controlling that matter. ;)
ETA: As the saying goes......."happy wife.....happy life".
Absolutely counts!!! I always tell
My husband he’s lucky he has me bc I don’t mind how many guns he buys! The more he buys the more I get to play with right? It’s a win win! 🔫🔫

Guyanaman1963

Lmao!!! It’s all good!! Your a proud 2A supporter and that’s all that matters in my eyes!! ☺️
😂
YES, I fully support everyone’s right to the 1st and 2nd amendment As well as the last 8.
I also like my HK’s and 1911’s.
Enjoy your time here as it is filled with knowledgeable and like minded individuals.
Would love to see pics of what you have… doesnt have to be HK’s!
M.

2agirl

😂
YES, I fully support everyone’s right to the 1st and 2nd amendment As well as the last 8.
I also like my HK’s and 1911’s.
Enjoy your time here as it is filled with knowledgeable and like minded individuals.
Would love to see pics of what you have… doesnt have to be HK’s!
M.
I’m enjoying it already! Plus you can never learn to much!!

Guyanaman1963

@AGG im doin great!! Hope you’re doing well also!!! I visit here frequently to browse around and catch up on anything new I promise!!
Well…. Looking forward to hearing a bit more from you…. Especially what the FFL’s are experiencing in terms of in stock conditions and also what the ”wonderful” folks at the ATF are doing!
M.

2agirl

Well…. Looking forward to hearing a bit more from you…. Especially what the FFL’s are experiencing in terms of in stock conditions and also what the ”wonderful” folks at the ATF are doing!
M.
Well for us getting anything is difficult bc we are a small home based FFL, however we get some things in here and there! The business is so weird sometimes! Sometimes we will have times where we sell nothin but firearms and then all of a sudden it will switch and we will sell a ton of NFA items like suppressors. You just never know! And well the atf is the atf..what can I say lol we do what we are supposed to and for the most part are left alone. Lol