What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why ATI Hasnt comeback with the F stock?

31ST MEUSOC

I know a few years ago sometime about 2016 they dropped the MP5 collapsible F-stock in 2pos and 4pos. As of today in this market of MP5 clones you would think they would ramp up production on these collapsible stocks that look close to the real deal. I hope with the market booming with quite a few MP5 clones and HK SP5s flooding the market they would fill this huge hole for collapsible stocks. I know they might not be HK factory but they are great clones mine has been going strong since I purchased it back in 2017 on my 93 rifle anyway I hope the hell the remake these!

31ST MEUSOC

You would think since they are coming out with new polymer widegrip handguards for the HK91 and 93 they would re release their Fstocks again since they would basically have a monopoly on them makes sense to me I could use another. I also heard the wide grip handguards will also come in od green!

flybynt

The push pin holes are off by a few tho on those but nothing a reemer cant fix 👍

31ST MEUSOC

Also I look at what AC Unity is doing I looked on the RTGPARTS website and their HK91/93 series of widegrip handguards look pretty good and in black, green and coyote tan so when I see Magpul come out with a HK lower you would think to come out with other colors atleast od green ? I have to say they make good things I like their ambi extended safety selector I have them on all my rifles but they seem to miss the mark on what people want. I am just saying if your king of polymer gun parts it means parts in different colors.

31ST MEUSOC

Anyway I feel the American market is hurting for stuff not being made why US companies are just sitting watching the HK boom of roller lock guns go by just blows my mind.