What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOUND Wtb Zeiss Fero Z-51 Night Vision Scope

spartan

Played with a pvs 30 the other day. Now I want the HK version

Bonus points if green hard case is in great condition.

Open to trades or cash. Have lots of mp5/33/g3 parts / packs etc

Thanks!

Lamont

Staff member
Played with a pvs 30 the other day. Now I want the HK version
While its a good system, I'm sorry, comparing it to the Knight's Armament PVS 30 (which I have) is a joke. Gen 2 performance vs Gen 3, lets compare the respective LP/mm (line pair per millimeter)......A comparison to the PVS-4 would be a better contest which the 4 would win because of that huge cadooptric lense system and the light gathering ability it has. There is a Gen 3 upgrade tube although that can be spendy relative to the cost of a Gen 2 PVS-4, and is only 45lp/mm (Gen 2 PVS4 only 20-40) compared to the minimum of 64lp/mm for Gen 3 Omni which to PVS30 has. But then, $795 to $5K plus. Gen 3 tube ratings run 45/54/64/72.

Under perfect viewing conditions (full moon etc) Gen 2 is actually comparable to 45lp/mm Gen 3, the problem is, what can you see under lesser conditions.....all that said, PVS-4 or this rig are good choices for the price.

spartan

It was 100% a joke ;)

Im a fan of the obscure HK stuff so this was a must. Was fun to shoot with it today and I was impressed.

Lamont

Staff member
It was 100% a joke ;)

Im a fan of the obscure HK stuff so this was a must. Was fun to shoot with it today and I was impressed.
"It's a joke. When you give me that look, it's a joke"....... _Krusty the Clown