What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favorite rare/out of production ACCESSORY

red

Contributing member
I learned about several interesting projects when I asked about rare/unusual HK guns, so I'm back to request your favorite rare accessories now.

I'll start things off with this G36 with a Troy frontend that looks like it should star in an 80's scifi action film.

g36c.jpg

Guyanaman1963

I learned about several interesting projects when I asked about rare/unusual HK guns, so I'm back to request your favorite rare accessories now.

I'll start things off with this G36 with a Troy frontend that looks like it should star in an 80's scifi action film.

View attachment 3358
Nice Looking set up!!! I’m guessing no co-witness?
M.

AGG

Staff member

Very interesting. :unsure:

Tony

Ridgerunner

H&K Laser/flash light combo I forget what they’re called though, I have one with just the flashlight

flybynt

View attachment 3358
Kinda of an Aliens M43-A Pulse Rile esque vibe going on with that rail setup...Neat to see one on a gun!

copdoc

Diff mfg but similar. These are 1990s. I can't find packaging and don't remember mfg.20210705_112405.jpg20210705_112309.jpg

Reactions: red