What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A3 Stock

Vinz Klortho

I worked on the 33Klone all day yesterday. Repainted everything, that's the end cap Elkaholic welded for me.
He didn't just attach the sling loop, he also made & installed that little "cup" which keeps the recoil spring rod in place.
Propped up on my last case of Guatemalan milsurp ammo.

nua3.jpg

Twins. Danny and Arnold.

twins2.jpg

Last edited:

Vinz Klortho

I had planned on doing the clip and pin on a really nice SEF lower I picked up but the Century receiver is so out of spec the new grip wont fit.
The section around the stock attach pin tube is too wide. It's .031" wider than my HK91 at the same place.

AGG

Staff member
I worked on the 33Klone all day yesterday. Repainted everything, that's the end cap Elkaholic welded for me.
He didn't just attach the sling loop, he also made & installed that little "cup" which keeps the recoil spring rod in place.
Propped up on my last case of Guatemalan milsurp ammo.

Twins. Danny and Arnold.

Those look great--- @Elkaholic went above and beyond what was asked to do it right. ;)

Tony

ghoulardi

I original had a convex A3 stock on my VECTOR 53, but quickly found that it was "back heavy", soon sold if and got a plastic concave A3 stock.

with the long barrel 33 it probably won't be as noticeable