What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad broke his wrist

0311S

Contributing member
Hoping you heal up fast brother, having a cast like that really sucks.

Tailflash

Been there, done that. At least your cast isn't up to your arm pit with a couple 2" pins surgically added. I didn't realize how much I relied on my right-hand use; felt like someone else was wiping my butt when I had to become a 'lefty' for a couple weeks while the distal ulna & radius bones healed... 'Feel for what you're going through. Get well Brother.

Brad4065

Been there, done that. At least your cast isn't up to your arm pit with a couple 2" pins surgically added. I didn't realize how much I relied on my right-hand use; felt like someone else was wiping my butt when I had to become a 'lefty' for a couple weeks while the distal ulna & radius bones healed... 'Feel for what you're going through. Get well Brother.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You hit the nail on the head!!!!! I never knew how much I relied on it either.

I'm back in a couple of weeks to make your aforementioned statement on surgery. Right now it's a toss up.
Anywho.......CHEERS!!!!!!

Anyone have a suggestion on a logo? I'm just taking a stab that my first run didn't make the cut.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Anopstyx

Ooffff thats hard. Hand/arm injury SUCK! Had my "right" hand crushed in an 8 ton pulley/hoist that let loose under load and dragged me into it at work. Hope you get all your movement and dexterity back!

Brad4065

Ooffff thats hard. Hand/arm injury SUCK! Had my "right" hand crushed in an 8 ton pulley/hoist that let loose under load and dragged me into it at work. Hope you get all your movement and dexterity back!
DAMMN!!!!! You make me sound like I got a splinter. I hope you're doing well!!!!
OH!!!

BTW....do you have any suggestions for a logo here? I've seen you around on the
other site, and since I badgered the f out @ENDER 's post, I'm trying to assist.
Cheers!!!!!!

UltraFudd

I think Brad’s onto something.

Try this version with the fill in HK red:

1648695861046.png

Attachments

• 1648695608180.png
    1648695608180.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 0

copdoc

Unlike common riff raff thinking that HK is expensive because they dont like us, I think the logo should reflect that HK loves quality and us.

I dont use paypal but gold double eagles, HKs or even parts kits are acceptable as royalties.

20220331_100209.jpg