What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dirtyharriett's toy cave

dirtyharriett

Well those of you who have seen some of my cave pics over the years are going to see that I have down sized considerably. Really about the only HK that I don't already have or have not already previously owned yet that I still want is a HK MP7. My cave has been my sanctuary for many years now and I spend countless hours in there just relaxing. I think everyone needs a place to escape to and unwind... this place is mine.

Front Wick Wal LoRezl.jpg

HK Wall LoRez.jpg

BT wall LoRez.jpg

catinthefurnace

Well those of you who have seen some of my cave pics over the years are going to see that I have down sized considerably. Really about the only HK that I don't already have or have not already previously owned yet that I still want is a HK MP7. My cave has been my sanctuary for many years now and I spend countless hours in there just relaxing. I think everyone needs a place to escape to and unwind... this place is mine.

View attachment 2408

View attachment 2409

View attachment 2410
Undeniable Conclusion:
@dirtyharriett has more money, and taste than me.

Lumbergh

Re3gmVN.gif