What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anybody remember .......

ENDER

Staff member
We can all get a little nostalgic here and some of us have been around for a long time. What do you all remember?

I remember these - popsicle sticks that would interlock so you could build things.

1630467701872.png

ENDER

Staff member
Anyone else remember building tennis ball cannons? Steel pop can at the bottom, soup cans stacked on top with electrical tape. A little hole at the bottom and some lighter fluid 🔥🎆

1630542974103.png

MSOGDAWG

1630543676591.jpeg
1630543749764.jpeg
And runnin around the neighborhood till after dark with M16 brrr brrr guns, cap guns surplus gear pops brought home from the Army and people not flipping their sh!t. No 911 then either. Ridin bikes with a sodawater can smashed between your fork to make the "dirt bike" sound or a clothes pinned card that your spokes flapped past. Man back in the day when you didnt go inside until you were called in and if you were thirsty you drank outta tha hose. Frozen kool-aid pops were a treat or better yet when Pops sent me to the store on my bike several miles away to get him a can of snuff (Happy Days wintergreen), at the tough ol age of 10 or 11, and me a slurpee....kidnapped???? What does that mean. LOL

Last edited:

copdoc

Well those sure beat the See Monkeys I mail-ordered (they were trainable too!)
Tiny little seahorses were nice. I cant remember which was the little seahorses and which were almost microscopic brine shrimp.