What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Even at the height of the 2020 Panic after Biden.... you can still get a VP70Z at a good price.

Manofdusk

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I liked that “twice barrel shotgun”!!!
If you throw in that in along with suppressor, i might be interested! :cool: :cool: :cool:
M.
Hmmm. The suppressor on the MP5 is permenately attached to the three lug barrel, it's fake and on the piece so it is a carbine, not an SBR. I don't think I could part with the twice barrel!😂

Luther Macc

pA1sptX.jpg

Aliens_VP70.jpg

ALIENS-HKVP70-3.jpg

This is the reason a VP70z is on my wish list. There was a mint one with all the factory paperwork on GB the other day. Went for 1200 or so.

Im a huge ALIENS fan. Got this hanging in my mancave. Signed by the entire cast...

C8375312-0277-4457-AB0A-C0D0753B68C2.jpeg

Attachments

• 3C4A7CA3-9912-4EF9-9E23-33D66FFC0B61.jpeg
    3C4A7CA3-9912-4EF9-9E23-33D66FFC0B61.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 2

AGG

Staff member
This is the reason a VP70z is on my wish list. There was a mint one with all the factory paperwork on GB the other day. Went for 1200 or so.

Im a huge ALIENS fan. Got this hanging in my mancave. Signed by the entire cast...

Welcome to the site--- excellent memorabilia--- I am an "Alien" fan, as well. ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

View attachment 6183Adding a photo to the site of my vp70z.
That looks to be in nice condition! Congratulations!
A lot of folks don’t really care for them, but man oh man… I think they are awesome!
The first polymer hand gun. That think looks like it belongs in Star Trek it’s so futuristic looking.
I get the trigger, I really do… but hey… I didn’t buy it shoot! :cool: :cool: :cool:
M.

eta. Just saw it was 9x21…. Even better!
mine is just a reg 9mm.

Type2bus

That looks to be in nice condition! Congratulations!
A lot of folks don’t really care for them, but man oh man… I think they are awesome!
The first polymer hand gun. That think looks like it belongs in Star Trek it’s so futuristic looking.
I get the trigger, I really do… but hey… I didn’t buy it shoot! :cool: :cool: :cool:
M.

eta. Just saw it was 9x21…. Even better!
mine is just a reg 9mm.
It was definitely a pioneer in pistol development but definitely not my first choice to shoot.

Tailflash

Anyone know what the 'Z' is for?

If 'Z' was the final approved model, it'd be interesting to see what bizarre concepts A thru Y looked like on the drawing board... Ha!

HK12Step

Anyone know what the 'Z' is for?

If 'Z' was the final approved model, it'd be interesting to see what bizarre concepts A thru Y looked like on the drawing board... Ha!
If you want to believe good ol’ wiki…Z is for Zivil-civilian
3A37ABDC-3E2A-4169-A83F-7D5C4D164D6F.png

pitfighter

Contributing member
I love the VP70 - it's unfortuntely usually loved by all those that haven't had the pleasure to have shot it.

How is yours to shoot?

Nra-Life-Member

I handled one at a local shop several years ago. It looked wonderful but I was drooling over a P7 that the shop had next to it..

Type2bus

I love the VP70 - it's unfortuntely usually loved by all those that haven't had the pleasure to have shot it.

How is yours to shoot?
I would have to say that it has the worst trigger of any other pistol that I ever shot in my lifetime. You start pulling back on the trigger and then you pull a little more wondering if it’s going to fire but still nothing, then you have to give it more effort to drop the striker. Not for those with arthritis.

pitfighter

Contributing member
I would have to say that it has the worst trigger of any other pistol that I ever shot in my lifetime. You start pulling back on the trigger and then you pull a little more wondering if it’s going to fire but still nothing, then you have to give it more effort to drop the striker. Not for those with arthritis.
Yes, this is exactly what I have heard - I was careful with my words in case you were sensitive to such comments. It's such a shame as it is so iconic looking, too!

Guyanaman1963

VP70z does have a heavy trigger, but I found I could stage it just before the break and stay on target.
That first shot was brutal, but with a little practice it was not THAT bad. Would I use it for target practice… probably not, but still, I could hit my target.
Overall… it was a gun before its time. Just my opinion.
M.