What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expert still made, imported?

SWOH

I don't see it on the HK site, but I do see dealers selling them, so I was wondering if it is something unlisted by HK or direct imported by a third-party? I thought they had been discontinued years ago until I started to see folks mentioning buying them apparently new.

wallew

I've been looking for A USP Expert 40 AND a USP 40 Tactical with zero luck the past few weeks (months?)

still cannot find either of these

and I would pay top dollar for either (both?)

if you know where to find either of those, let me know

thx

jim w
san angelo, tx

Guyanaman1963

The .40 Expert is the hardest one to find, but they’re out there. Keep checking GB and im sure something will pop up eventually.
You can also post in the WTB…
M.

AGG

Staff member
Jim,

All of the major distributors are out. :unsure:
Also, periodically check: :)

Guns America
Guns International

And auction houses: ;)

Amoskeag
Morphy
Poulin
Rock Island

Tony

Alaska User

I don't see it on the HK site, but I do see dealers selling them, so I was wondering if it is something unlisted by HK or direct imported by a third-party? I thought they had been discontinued years ago until I started to see folks mentioning buying them apparently new.
I found my last USP45 Expert on Guns America and did pay a bit for it. Had one on order with an HK direct dealer for two+ years and didn't get one that way.