What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended Mag Release

hogasus

I just purchased an HK P2000. Off to the range and fired two hundred rounds through it. Love the gun. but the ambidextrous right side paddle was digging into my right hand middle finger knuckle. The paddles are too small for my fingers.
I went to HKPARTS.NET and bought the extended mag release. It arrived a few days later, and I cut off the right hand side paddle and installed it.
Much Better!! The mag release paddle is much bigger and works fine with my big fingers. With the right hand side paddle removed, it no longer digs into my knuckle.

Attachments

• HK P2000 1.jpg
    HK P2000 1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 11
  • HK P2000 2.jpg
    HK P2000 2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 10
  • HK P2000 3.jpg
    HK P2000 3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 11

Nra-Life-Member

Sometimes I wish HK would offer ALL of their pistols with an American release. The paddle release works great but I liked the old American standard.

Welcome to your new home.

AGG

Staff member
Again, welcome to the site. :)
Excellent acquisition, and nice work on the release. ;)

Tony

Hk-USPC-40

I have installed the factory polymer Hk45C magazine release on both my USP Compacts but found that it bothers my middle finger on my P2000sk
They really do work out great
I have used my trigger finger to drop the magazine on H&Ks ever since I had my P7M8 = My First Paddle Release Handgun
@hogasus Welcome to the Forum
Assume your release is aluminum as it doesn't look exactly like the factory polymer ones
USPC Blued Case II.jpg
With the Hk45C Magazine Release 👆
USPc40 X2 & P2000sk.jpg

Factory Magazine Releases Above & Flat Floorplates for Concealed Carry