What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Non-HK that you own???

MSOGDAWG

yeah, ARs are nice, and I have one.......but face it, if you've seen one then you've seen them all, just made by different manufacturers.

now, here is something you don't see too often; a STONER 63 clone. ;)

RA-M96-EXPEDITIONARY-RIFLE.jpg
Do you still have one?? I drooled over them many a time. Robinson quit making them sadly

MSOGDAWG

I just read the link you provided. Exciting news, but I aint real keen on $2500 on a gun that has come and gone and they are "trying" to make come back. Guess I will have to just look at pics and dream.

ghoulardi

Do you still have one?? I drooled over them many a time. Robinson quit making them sadly
oh yeah, I still have it :)

I first saw it in SHOTGUN NEWS, back in the day and said to myself, "self I gotts to get that". so, I went to the local gun shop with SHOTGUN NEWS in my hand and had him order one from ROBINSON ARMS.

when I got the call saying it came in, I hi tailed it to the shop lickety spilt, even the gun shop guys were impressed with it....... and here is the funny or sad part, as I was fondling it a old fart in the shop came up and said, "now what the hell are you going to do with that?"🤪 . I just looked at him and said, "why shoot it, isn't that what you do with guns? or am I mistaken?" me and all the guys behind the counter just look at this jack wagon in disbelief that he said that in a gun store

those rifles weren't cheap back then either, I think I paid 1200-1300 bucks or so for it...........but for something that wasn't the same-oh-same-oh AR that were a dime-a-dozen (figurately speaking) it was worth to splurge on

Last edited:

ghoulardi

You should have told him you were taking it over to SE Asia with your SEAL buddies.

I didn't talk to him after I said what I said, although he was still yammering on and was asking questions...........I just ignored him, because I just knew if I did talk to him, my IQ would have dropped way, way down to his level, and I didn't want that to happen to me

Last edited:

ghoulardi

I help out occasionaly at a life long friend's gun shop. LOVE when those types of dudes stroll in 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I occasional helped a friend "man his tables" at gun shows..........my god, the number of morons and hair brain nutjobs that attend those shows is astronomical, a lot of them shouldn't be around pointy sticks let alone own a BB gun and definitely not even own a real gun.

I can see why some dealers are the way they are, I couldn't deal with the morons and the wackados weekend after weekend for months and years and years. I could only stomach it once every 2 months or so. then I said, "I can't take this anymore Rich; this is the last one I will do with you"

Last edited:

GhostHK

Contributing member
Figured I’d ask what our members favorite Non-HK firearm is that they own.

My current non HK favorite is my Colt 6940 MPFDE, factory anodized by colt and 1 of 500 made circa 2012. I have successfully resisted the urge to shoot it and it stays in my collection unfired from factory. At the time Colt also made 1500 factory anodized 6920s in the same color. I haven’t yet gotten my hands on the 1-1500 6920s but I do constantly keep an eye out for one.

View attachment 6079View attachment 6080View attachment 6081View attachment 6082
Sweet looking Colt!

Grease Gunner

I have to say that I have some new front runners who have taken the lead on my favorite non HK pistols...I have a pair of Staccato 2011’s....a C2 and a P with threaded barrel. These are amazing pistols and well worth the money!

Attachments

• CFDD8219-F0BC-40B5-A45C-527B3DCAD88E.jpeg
    CFDD8219-F0BC-40B5-A45C-527B3DCAD88E.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 78846D68-58A3-4C17-8FCC-FBFFD3A6B71B.jpeg
    78846D68-58A3-4C17-8FCC-FBFFD3A6B71B.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 801A8C30-2C80-4AA6-8301-54E846ADCA33.jpeg
    801A8C30-2C80-4AA6-8301-54E846ADCA33.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 6

AGG

Staff member
I have to say that I have some new front runners who have taken the lead on my favorite non HK pistols...I have a pair of Staccato 2011’s....a C2 and a P with threaded barrel. These are amazing pistols and well worth the money!

Very interesting. ;)

Tony

Manofdusk

How do you like it? Is that in .32ACP? What’s the shooting experience, ammo, parts availability like?

Sort of a Rad Dawn nostalgic look.
Yes, it’s an original.32 acp (7.65mm). It’s a rewelded receiver registered as a post sample. It runs great at about 1100 rpm. Parts are getting hard to find and expensive.

The great thing about the VZ61 is it’s very easy to hold on target running full auto. The bad thing is it only has a 10 or 20 round mag…

ghoulardi

The bad thing is it only has a 10 or 20 round mag…

you can take a SUOMI drum, cut the feed lips off, then cut a 61 mag, put a spacer in the feed tower so it become a single feed, weld it to drum opening. then rivet a spacer on the inside cover since the ,32 ACP ammo is slightly short the 9mm, Then you too can have a drum that holds 81 rounds, like this guy did:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GunnitRust/comments/mv2nt3

if I had a VZ61 I certainly would have made one, just like I made a drum for my MP5K and my PPS-43 :)

Digital-Camera.jpg

Digital-Camera.jpg
pps43-drum.jpg

Last edited: