What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally made it over!

Jslow

Contributing member
Not sure why it’s taken me so long to join this HK forum as I’ve been on the other site for quite some time. I’m sure I’ve got quite a few forum friends on here already. Anyway. Glad to be aboard.

Guyanaman1963

Welcome to the site (about time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)--- maybe your username has something to do with it. :giggle:

Tony
Tony dont run him off!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
@Jslow lets come up with an acronym for AGG… that should quiet him down a bit!:cool::cool::cool:
Just kidding! And yes you got friends here… thats how i spotted you right away!(y)
M.

Jslow

Contributing member
I figured why change a name. I am who I am and wanted to keep it as others would know who I am and have already built a quality online relationship with! Good to hear from you all, hope everyone is doing well!!!

AGG

Staff member
I figured why change a name. I am who I am and wanted to keep it as others would know who I am and have already built a quality online relationship with! Good to hear from you all, hope everyone is doing well!!!

Agreed--- like changing AGG to the Dahar Master. ;)

Tony

Attachments

• Kor.jpg
    Kor.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 2

Jslow

Contributing member
Been gone for a while. Still very active on other forums. Just kinda too many to keep up with. But back again. Hope y’all are doing well!!