What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTS Genuine HK 416Dsf $18999

ctyatty

Very Good condition
ATF acknowledged LE removal letter
Serial Number 88-0092XX
As pointed out to me this model has occasionally been available in near new condition @ prices >+$15k so it is nice to buy a used gun and feel like you can shoot & enjoy - not just look at it.

Original 10.4" 416 barrel included - all NFA rules apply - new MR556 16" barrel (denial tab removed) so it is a Title 1 gun as assembled. For non-SBR states a German 416 16.5 (chrome lined) is available for extra money - I can keep the MR & 10.4 barrel and you will get a 100% German gun. Were it me I would replace metal levers, bolt catch, mag release, castle nut, tube, backplate, stock, grip and charging handle as well as lacquer the bullit markings for a newer look. Yes I can supply all that. I have not done that because some prefer the vintage look. To each their own - personal preference.

The MR556 16.5 barrel is near new, the 416 10.4 barrel is bright & shiny as is the BCG. The optional 416 16.5" chrome lined German barrel is new (pull from a confirmed 416 upper) proof marked. Would be more correct than a MR556 barrel which is US finished.

Can be viewed in Des Moines or Omaha area if you want to fly in.
More pics to serious inquiries and 3 day non-shooting approval / return period for remote buyer.IMG_1948.jpegIMG_1947.jpegIMG_1946.jpegIMG_1945.jpegIMG_1944.jpeg