What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glock

Deputydave

Congratulations on the acquisitions. ;)
Refresh my recollection--- what did the blue labels signify? :unsure:

Tony

Blue label is normally for First Responders only. Such as L.E. as an example. Folks that are members of GSSF also have access to BL. You are allowed two BL purchases a year. The pricing of BL differs from retail. For example, IIRC, a Glock 42 is $340. A Glock 43 is $380. Something like a Glock 19 is around $400ish.

AGG

Staff member
Blue label is normally for First Responders only. Such as L.E. as an example. Folks that are members of GSSF also have access to BL. You are allowed two BL purchases a year. The pricing of BL differs from retail. For example, IIRC, a Glock 42 is $340. A Glock 43 is $380. Something like a Glock 19 is around $400ish.

Thanks--- that is what I thought. ;)

Tony

Jslow

Contributing member
I’ve gotta admit. The Gen 5 Glocks are a really great weapon. I actually love everything about them. I’m 100% always gonna be a HK guy but my Glocks aren’t going anywhere and I trust them with my life. And at times they are easier to carry. I’ve been considering picking up a G45.

AGG

Staff member
I’ve gotta admit. The Gen 5 Glocks are a really great weapon. I actually love everything about them. I’m 100% always gonna be a HK guy but my Glocks aren’t going anywhere and I trust them with my life. And at times they are easier to carry. I’ve been considering picking up a G45.

But would you trust them in the apocalypse (?)--- just funnin' ya. ;)

Tony

copdoc

But would you trust them in the apocalypse (?)--- just funnin' ya. ;)

Tony
Like to fun about them too but yes. If you can use one diving saltwater more than once it's pretty rugged.

Deputydave

Well last month I picked up two different police trade-in Glocks. One was a Gen 4 Glock 35 and the other a Gen 3 Glock 21.

I purchased a 9mm conversion barrel for the G35. I purchased night sights for each but haven't had the opportunity to put them on yet. Both in very good condition. Just a hint of holster wear which is to be expected. Frames in great shape. Barrels don't have much of any wear on them.

AGG

Staff member
Well last month I picked up two different police trade-in Glocks. One was a Gen 4 Glock 35 and the other a Gen 3 Glock 21.

I purchased a 9mm conversion barrel for the G35. I purchased night sights for each but haven't had the opportunity to put them on yet. Both in very good condition. Just a hint of holster wear which is to be expected. Frames in great shape. Barrels don't have much of any wear on them.

Congratulations on the recent acquisitions. ;)

Tony

Valmet

I’m a pretty shameless Glock fanboy...that being said, I’m not a fan of the Gen5 or the newer models with forward serrations. I started shouting them when I was in HS in the late-90s and have ccw’d a Gen3 19 for the last decade and a Gen3 21 had been my nightstand gun for 15 years.

I’m not going to argue that they are the best out there, but they are for me as I’ve put more rounds downrange thru Glocks than any other handgun.

Deputydave

Over the years the Gen2 and 3 is what I mostly used, mainly because that is what they had at the time. However, I did very much like the Gen 4 and 5 Glocks. I prefer the grip texturing and back straps. The ambi controls are nice and could be a necessity if injured. And the FS have really grown on me since I injured my support hand. I'm not a 'press check' guy but I've found the FS have been of benefit it being able to rack the slide. So a positive benefit for me.

Hk-USPC-40

It's a pretty Nice Glock
Has night sights & good trigger that breaks nice clean & crisp
It's a White Label & came with three 10 round magazines
It'll cost me $80 to get the three it should have had in a FREE state
I have it locked in the safe with the two Hk USPC 40s
It's my Christmas Gift, Ordered a FDE Holster from 10 miles away for $15, Should fit the SD9 Too!!
Bought my Wife a NEW Dishwasher the huge box is sitting in my kitchen now
It's what She wanted the most, I asked Her..
Now I have to install it & have had the flu since the day before Thanksgiving & it,s making my sugar be High
I just got a bottle of Lantus to try an help with that
Give blood in the am so no food after midnight = WHAT?? You Got to be kidding me RIGHT?
See the Doctor Thursday for the NEWS!!
Gary

G19X & SD9 FDE.jpgGalco Matrix 7X.jpgPhalanx Stealth Operator Coyote Holster.jpg

MMissile

Like to fun about them too but yes. If you can use one diving saltwater more than once it's pretty rugged.

I have an ancient VHS-tape around here, somewhere. It's a Factory, Yugo CZ99 demo/advertising piece. It's comical, and shows people who look like 20-'s-30's gangsters in it. One part shows a CZ99 in a barrel full of water, firing multiple shots....without any issues.

MMissile

It's an almost direct copy of a SIG 229. The original importer was about 5 miles from my home. He had LOTS of them/NIB, at the local regular gun show. I bought 4-5 over that period. It was a great firearm, then Clinton had us bomb the plant in the Kosovo war.

Deputydave

I’ve been considering picking up a G45.

I somehow missed this. The G45/19X are probably my favorite Glocks overall. I like a full size grip on a Glock and they just seem to point naturally for me. I’d recommend a G45 for just about any use from carry to HD to competition.

I purchased night sights for each but haven't had the opportunity to put them on yet.

I finally put the night sights on both. One thing about Glocks, they are easy to work on and install sights as long as you have the proper tools.