What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK Coffee Cups for Mk23

ghoulardi

I cannot even find the mug.

then have one made for yourself, there a lot of custom "shops" on the net that will put any image and wording you want on a coffee mug. you just send them the imagine pick out the mug you want that image to go on from their website...........and BADDA-BING-BADDA-BOOM you got a HK 23 coffee mug. :)

there also might be shops in your city that will do that kind of specialty work. I know there are quite a few of them in Cleveland and surrounding suburbs

I do know one thing for certain, for the price that HK will want for theirs it will be stupidity and retarded expensive, for a mug that was made and printed in China that HK bought for maybe a dollar ea for less. and will sell to you for 40-or 50 times that

You're welcome, glad I was of help :)

Last edited:

Sickboy

then have one made for yourself, there a lot of custom "shops" on the net that will put any image and wording you want on a coffee mug. you just send them the imagine pick out the mug you want that image to go on from their website...........and BADDA-BING-BADDA-BOOM you got a HK 23 coffee mug. :)

there also might be shops in your city that will do that kind of specialty work. I know there are quite a few of them in Cleveland and surrounding suburbs

I do know one thing for certain, for the price that HK will want for theirs it will be stupidity and retarded expensive, for a mug that was made and printed in China that HK bought for maybe a dollar ea for less. and will sell to you for 40-or 50 times that

You're welcome, glad I was of help :)

I am a stickler for my Mark 23 items. I would rather pay $50+ for the real mug then have a fake one.

ghoulardi

I am a stickler for my Mark 23 items. I would rather pay $50+ for the real mug then have a fake one.

what, you believe that HK has a "trinket making factory" behind their firearm factory????? those mugs are no more "real" than a counterfeit 20-dollar bill. fact is junior, any trinket that HK peddles are all made in China that are priced stupidly high for gullible saps

Last edited:

Sickboy

what, you believe that HK has a "trinket making factory" behind their firearm factory????? those mugs are no more "real" than a counterfeit 20-dollar bill. fact is junior, any trinket that HK peddles are all made in China that are priced stupidly high for gullible saps
You don't have to be an ass, boomer. I am aware that third party manufacturers in China are making said "trinkets". I just don't want a cup your wife made in the basement. And by the way, your $20 bill really isn't worth anything now that it isn't backed with gold.

mesutozil

If I recall there was somebody on the "other" HK site 😅 that had a lot of the monthly mugs for sale. Might already be gone but worth a check in the marketplace or posting a WTB there too if you haven't.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't pay much for it. The HK mugs are HORRIBLE quality. I bought one the month it was the PSG mug and I was shocked at how shit they were. I know it's just a mass produced mug, but both the quality of the image on it and the mug itself was so bad, not even worth the $10 or whatever I paid retail, I couldn't imagine paying what some are asking for the mugs via resale!

Sickboy

If I recall there was somebody on the "other" HK site 😅 that had a lot of the monthly mugs for sale. Might already be gone but worth a check in the marketplace or posting a WTB there too if you haven't.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't pay much for it. The HK mugs are HORRIBLE quality. I bought one the month it was the PSG mug and I was shocked at how shit they were. I know it's just a mass produced mug, but both the quality of the image on it and the mug itself was so bad, not even worth the $10 or whatever I paid retail, I couldn't imagine paying what some are asking for the mugs via resale!
I have a WTB post there but haven't gotten anywhere with it.

ghoulardi

no, I was deadly serious, he would be far better off taking an image of the gun from the Inernet and write the text that goes with it and having it made.

but since he's adamant on spend a lot of money for something that is sold through a "HK store", let him

Last edited:

rc51pete

Guess I’m one of the “gullible saps”. I enjoyed the hunt. Was kinda fun waiting on the release & hopefully getting an order in.

Attachments

• 857E6397-69F4-4925-9C96-1ECBB1188F94.jpeg
    857E6397-69F4-4925-9C96-1ECBB1188F94.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 9