What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK Parts Suppliers List/Reviews

bauerdb

Contributing member
Brownells and Midway are both top notch companies with zero questions asked return policies. No reason for them to be in a lower category.

Here is a new one https://hkpartspro.com

Heckler

Contributing member
Do I just have bad luck or does the HK web shop take a strangely long time to ship some things that it says are in stock? I put two orders in 3+ weeks ago. The first order never shipped so I cancelled it, but the order I placed 2 days later showed up pretty quickly.

AGG

Staff member
Do I just have bad luck or does the HK web shop take a strangely long time to ship some things that it says are in stock? I put two orders in 3+ weeks ago. The first order never shipped so I cancelled it, but the order I placed 2 days later showed up pretty quickly.

Have you called them (706-701-5554)? ;)

Tony

Heckler

Contributing member
I have in the past, and they've been great - Link in particular - but this time I emailed and was given the "it's the holidays and we're closed on Friday" response from someone else on their team, not that it explained 3+ weeks to ship the part.

Heckler

Contributing member
:) Hey, I don’t begrudge them time off for the holidays, but the order had been submitted well over a week earlier. I didn’t make that clear.

Brasky68

I’ve always had good luck with Top Gun Supply.

Their prices have always seemed very reasonable to me and they earned a ton of respect in my book when covid first hit, being one of the few online shops I frequent not blatantly gouging on firearms and ammo.

Not a one stop shop for all HK needs by any means but over the years I have ordered various factory HK magazine springs, base pads, a spare extractor and a few firing pin block springs for a 4.1 LEM conversion.

Always received fast shipping and excellent customer service.

HK247

Here’s a couple I have ordered from before.

wscato

Does anyone know of any other sites that has P7 parts other than HKParts?

McFly50

Strongly recommend against RKUSA. Yes, they can deliver parts sometimes and after a year or so…sometimes. Impossible or nearly impossible to get a refund from after they already take your money. And they give excuses over and over again. I got tired of Javier excuses and have pretty much written off an order 2 years old that I asked for a refund for many many many times very politely. He basically uses your money to fund other things. So that is theft and probably the worst customer service experience I have ever seen. Buyer beware.

Brad4065

Strongly recommend against RKUSA. Yes, they can deliver parts sometimes and after a year or so…sometimes. Impossible or nearly impossible to get a refund from after they already take your money. And they give excuses over and over again. I got tired of Javier excuses and have pretty much written off an order 2 years old that I asked for a refund for many many many times very politely. He basically uses your money to fund other things. So that is theft and probably the worst customer service experience I have ever seen. Buyer beware.
Thanks for the heads up. While I understand the import process......2 years is just plain and simple BS.

Sorry for your loss. Wish I could offer assistance.