What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK Walnut and Steel

red

Contributing member
Those Century C93p's shipped with 40 round surplus. But yeah, try to pick of HK 25 rounders when I see them.
Do you ever see them under $125? Every now and then I see one on GB but it's pricey.

I ended up modifying a few promags to work, but they leave a lot to be desired. I'm seriously considering splurging on a 25rd mag just for the aesthetics.

ENDER

Staff member
Do you ever see them under $125? Every now and then I see one on GB but it's pricey.

I ended up modifying a few promags to work, but they leave a lot to be desired. I'm seriously considering splurging on a 25rd mag just for the aesthetics.
They're out there, I picked up 4 - 25 rounders, used VG condition earlier this summer. Make friends with old timers (I'm not one yet) and take care of your FFL guy (we're good for having inside tracks).

MJ1

GPx5Eku.jpg

red

Contributing member
Cave Creek Target Supply did mine reasonable turnaround good work. Has the parts if you don't.

r18L3DW.jpg
Thanks for the heads up @MJ1

I was unable to find anything about Cave Creek Target Supply on google. Is it the same gunsmith as Cave Creek Guns out of Arizona?

MJ1

Thanks for the heads up @MJ1

I was unable to find anything about Cave Creek Target Supply on google. Is it the same gunsmith as Cave Creek Guns out of Arizona?
RDTC Red dog target then was his old handle.

Yup there he is !

Reactions: red

ORL-LLC

red

Contributing member
RDTC Red dog target then was his old handle.

Yup there he is !

Is this the same guy as Ralph Jr.? I remember buying a refurbished A3 stock from him a few years ago.