What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many MP5 size weapons do you have

andrew1182

I have a total of 4 mp5 sized

Sp5; Zenith z5p; Dakota Tactical d54n; and a m11/9

Fighting the urge to pick up a b&t apc9 pro

Don't fight it. Embrace it. B&T makes nice stuff! LOL

tCcvuPW.jpg

LCdsl0o.jpg

HKshooter

Two or three, depending on perspective. Need? I don't need any of them. But I sure enjoy them. "Need" is the word of the tyrant. Remember that, every time you hear someone say "why do you need that?"
Need is irrelevant. I want it, it's legal, and the 2A guarantees I can own it. I could ask them the same question about their $85k SUV or $2M home or $200k boat, the list goes on. Nobody asks why anyone needs those. They can take their need question and shove it.
But I digress. Two 9's and a .223.
More than that, without a giggle switch, and they get boring because they all do exactly the same thing.

andrew1182

Shoot, I seen the thread then kind of forgot. I’ll pick some up from you the next time around.

I've still got a ton if you want some. Heading to Montan to ski tomorrow until the 12th. Just let me know if you want a set. Can ship when I get back.