What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I forgot about you guys!

GmanVP9

I was on another forum where I simply asked about modifying an EDC trigger, and they ended up deleting my thread. I was told about this site and totally forgot I was already a member! Pretty stoked to be here.

ghoulardi

yeah, I read your thread over there..........I like how someone mentioned you should pay a "premium" so you could post that question on the non-HK forum they have
wl44kaR.gif

I've been on gun forums/boards for over 20 fricken years..........and I have never every paid a penny to any site I was ever on , and I never will, I believe they should count their lucky stars just to have me on their site

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

I was on another forum where I simply asked about modifying an EDC trigger, and they ended up deleting my thread. I was told about this site and totally forgot I was already a member! Pretty stoked to be here.
Well welcome back!
I much prefer this site for the same reason listed by @GuntherRommel
I also believe that while we are still growing, the quality of posts, questions and resulting opinions, ideas and answers are head and shoulders above the other site.

The other site has turned into a free for all with total disregard for each other and also the MODS are becoming more and more tyrannical..
I jump back and forth, because they still have some good folks and the WTS are worth monitoring… but even then, the comments on the WTS are going traction and becoming disruptive.

M.

Vinz Klortho

Ghoulardi,

Do ya see any ads on this site? Hosting a website isn't free, someone is footing the bill.
If you value this venue you should consider kicking in a few bucks.
We wouldn't want to be deprived of your humble & pleasant company.

AGG

Staff member

How? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
Ghoulardi,

Do ya see any ads on this site? Hosting a website isn't free, someone is footing the bill.
If you value this venue you should consider kicking in a few bucks.
We wouldn't want to be deprived of your humble & pleasant company.

No ads--- no vendors--- no conflicts of interest. :unsure:
Paid membership is greatly appreciated, but not expected (or required) to participate and gain knowledge. :)
All are welcome. ;)

Tony

Last edited:

Jslow

Contributing member
Welcome! I stumbled over too a few weeks back. Nice to have you. I read that over there too. I as well have had threads moved or deleted. From my perspective for zero reason.

GmanVP9

I feel like eventually a lot of people will end up over here.
The off topic alone is huge

Jslow

Contributing member
I’m also a member over at the Sig forum. I like Sigs but I LOVE my HK’s. I will say that forum is great. They are open to having fun, talking about all sorts of things and don’t bash you for talking and comparing other makes and models of firearms. I hope this forum feels the same and allows it to become just as “fun”. There is zero fun at the other HK site.

AGG

Staff member
I’m also a member over at the Sig forum. I like Sigs but I LOVE my HK’s. I will say that forum is great. They are open to having fun, talking about all sorts of things and don’t bash you for talking and comparing other makes and models of firearms. I hope this forum feels the same and allows it to become just as “fun”. There is zero fun at the other HK site.

"FUN" is our middle name. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

GmanVP9

Sig forums? What Sig do you have? I just bought the X5 Legion, its pretty cool