What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I got the long end of the stick on this trade

andrew1182

0vzpxyP.jpg

andrew1182

now i'm really done. steaks are almost done searing.

andrew1182

Excellent variety on all--- I am partial to wheel guns--- my first sidearm. :giggle:

Tony

I always say I'm not big on wheel guns until I get my hands on one and then I remember that I'm an idiot. I'm still kicking myself for parting with my 627 V-Comp. I think that's my favorite one I've ever laid hands on. Been keeping my eyes out for another but haven't seen one that I'm willing to pay what they're asking yet.

IuDMYYm.jpg

andrew1182

@Brad4065 when we getting together and shooting some shit man?! We live wayyyyy too close and have too much in common to not be homies in real life. Plus I'm dying to meet your dogs. I love a Rottie! I'm deciding between a Doberman or a Giant Schnauzer for my next one. I'm leaning giant as I've had schanuzers my whole life and we have allergies in the house.

Andrew you have way to much time and need some friends or a hobby. No one is asking to see all your guns and all your posts are "I have the most expensive guns".

Last edited by a moderator:

AGG

Staff member
Andrew you have way to much time and need some friends or a hobby. No one is asking to see all your guns and all your posts are "I have the most expensive guns".

Let's pump the brakes on name-calling fellow members--- a majority of HKP members are regular fellas, and are members here, as well. ;)
No "freedom of speech" curtailing--- and sort of a warning. 🔨:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony