What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought this looked nice...

Tailflash

I figured I'd pull a joke on my new wife; considering she's been taking over my house in the last few weeks by moving all her girly stuff in. Just received the last two floor mats that HK had on their webshop, so wanted to see what one looked like. Yeah, this didn't go over really well...

IMG_7108.JPG

ghoulardi

yep, those Chinese did a nice job of making that floor mat

HK motto for their trinket market needs to be this;

CHEAPLY MADE CHINESE HK TRINKETS WITH HK PRICING
wl44kaR.gif

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
I figured I'd pull a joke on my new wife; considering she's been taking over my house in the last few weeks by moving all her girly stuff in. Just received the last two floor mats that HK had on their webshop, so wanted to see what one looked like. Yeah, this didn't go over really well...

Well--- I like it--- does it come in pink? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Brad4065

View attachment 7550
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

You are the envy of everyone HK!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone says contrary, they're just BSing you.

Cheers!!!!!!!!

flybynt

@Tailflash Tell her marriage is a 50/50 proposition, so it follows the kitchen is half yours to decorate.

Then if she balks tell her your will relent but the cost of your pain and suffering is a new HK 👍

I have learned in life that there are arguments you never intend to win, but if your a strategist you can always "win the war" it just depends on how you frame whats important to others 😂

Klaus

They should have never changed it. In a world of compromise…some men don’t. Is more fitting.