What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members' Firearms

Thorpe

IDF Surplus UZI.

IMG_0106_zps6oceivpb.jpg

Thorpe

When the best one didn't win!
I know, opinions are like a**holes, everybody has one......and all. But I stand by my assessment that the Steyr GB is the better pistol, hands down, it is at least on par with my HKs and better then the Glock, but alas....

E81FF611-54E1-4A28-AFAA-6E69712D299F.jpeg

AGG

Staff member
When the best one didn't win!
I know, opinions are like a**holes, everybody has one......and all. But I stand by my assessment that the Steyr GB is the better pistol, hands down, it is at least on par with my HKs and better then the Glock, but alas....

I really like the Steyr GB--- ahead of its time. :)
With the tan box insert, that appears to be an early one--- my guess, SN under 2400, and dated V82 or 582. ;)

Tony

Tailflash

I've always tried to 'grasp' (no pun intended) why they decided to angle this grip forward. I have a Romanian CUGIR AK-74 with the straighter 5.45x39 mags and know they have to be inserted from quite a forward angle, so assume this forward-angled grip is designed for just that issue, is that correct? Never held a AK-47 with this type of grip before; curious minds want to know... Nice rifle BTW; I like the 'extra' selector detent you have there...
1672598130673.png