What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members' Firearms

copdoc

@Brad. Planned on helping buddy with coyotes using 1878 vetterli another buddy (shooting) helped convert to 44-40. Decent accuracy, no safety and I never converted bolt and carrier to use mag but quieter than a bb gun. Coyotes thinned out before I had time to help.

20190330_145944.jpg

UltraFudd

So, not a HK, but a close cousin of the first HK (HK4). The folks who designed the Mauser HSc migrated over to the new H&K after the war and you can see the similarities between this and the HK4. The difference is that the HSc is heavier due to its steel frame. This one is in 7.65 Browning (.32ACP), and is nickel plated from the factory with an 8 shot magazine. I added the Mauser grips. They wanted the HK4 to be lighter, so it got an aluminum frame and all of the resultant issues of frame cracking when it was offered in 9mm Kurtz. Both pistols are a little large for the pocket pistol category, but a nice OWB holster makes for a comfortable carry piece.

2FA68415-E4BD-405B-B7D6-3FAA4D083C1E.jpeg

1E759CCC-C896-4EA7-BBDC-24C4F250C911.jpeg

81B0F4F9-3861-4B61-9C73-230FA4F3DF70.jpeg

Guyanaman1963

So, not a HK, but a close cousin of the first HK (HK4). The folks who designed the Mauser HSc migrated over to the new H&K after the war and you can see the similarities between this and the HK4. The difference is that the HSc is heavier due to its steel frame. This one is in 7.65 Browning (.32ACP), and is nickel plated from the factory with an 8 shot magazine. I added the Mauser grips. They wanted the HK4 to be lighter, so it got an aluminum frame and all of the resultant issues of frame cracking when it was offered in 9mm Kurtz. Both pistols are a little large for the pocket pistol category, but a nice OWB holster makes for a comfortable carry piece.

View attachment 9513

View attachment 9512

View attachment 9514
I like it! Thanks for the background on the pistol and yes, I can the see the HK4 in it!
I have always had a weakness for SS!
M.

AGG

Staff member

Very nice. ;)
And no cracking with use above .22 LR. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Thorpe

IMG_2664_zps31199d98.jpg
IMG_2665_zps297c47e1.jpg