What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members' Firearms

DRYHEAT

NacIxHQ.jpg

gun show display

UltraFudd

Since my friends at HK refuse to produce a nice single stack carry pistol in a decent caliber, I added this to the rotation today; a Wilson Combat Super Sentinel. 8+1 in .38 Super Auto, or as I call it; 9mm Magnum. Weighs in at 28 ounces unloaded, so right at about what my P7 is at and dimensionally about the same size. 100 rounds today and no bobbles. Shoots like a house afire ant I’m getting over 1500 fps with 90 grain Hornady XTPs. If that doesn’t do the job, the muzzle flash will blind ‘em for sure. This model was discontinued a while back but I found one new with a February build date. I’ve heard they’ll keep making them until the .38 Super barrels are gone.

566EE1D2-6E5A-49F0-ABAE-C050FBEF9FF4.jpeg

0172D943-CDCE-4377-9145-7E41BF7F2685.jpeg

Guyanaman1963

Since my friends at HK refuse to produce a nice single stack carry pistol in a decent caliber, I added this to the rotation today; a Wilson Combat Super Sentinel. 8+1 in .38 Super Auto, or as I call it; 9mm Magnum. Weighs in at 28 ounces unloaded, so right at about what my P7 is at and dimensionally about the same size. 100 rounds today and no bobbles. Shoots like a house afire ant I’m getting over 1500 fps with 90 grain Hornady XTPs. If that doesn’t do the job, the muzzle flash will blind ‘em for sure. This model was discontinued a while back but I found one new with a February build date. I’ve heard they’ll keep making them until the .38 Super barrels are gone.

View attachment 9790

View attachment 9791
Some will disagree with me, but you just cant beat a 1911!!!
Awesome find brother!!!!
M.

AGG

Staff member

Very nice--- I like the 1911-style very much. ;)

Tony

DRYHEAT

I really like yours UltraFudd as it reminds me of my 1992 HK94 I had Wild Bill Fleming convert to an MP5 replica SA SBR.
b4cd6HP.jpg

My Z-5RS is and will stay a pistol - no brace. The Z-5P is my papered toy.

Last edited:

UltraFudd

Thanks. Yes those are 1oz. and 2oz. adjustable weights on an 8" barrel.
Looks like an old time Olympic shooter. Am I right? Model 104? Brings back some memories!

I shot a Victor (without the extra under-barrel weight) through College on the Navy ROTC team. My grandfather bought it for me because I was only 19 and Dad was a preacher who wanted nothing to do with guns.

“A” team shot Supermatic Trophy’s (107 Military - 5.5”” barrel), “B” team got WWII Colt Woodsman’s. I Iiked the Victor form factor better. The nice thing about High Standard was our pistols rear sights were not on the slide, but on the barrel rib (Victor) or tower (surrounding the slide), hence return to zero and recoil related issues were minimal.