What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My P7M8 and P7M13 along with a couple other of my HK handguns.

Manofdusk

Excellent collection of HK sidearms. ;)
Though you are missing a Mark 23. :unsure:

Tony
You're correct. I just picked up a mint condition VP70z and I've also got an HK4 in 9mm kurtz. The MK23 is my next goal.

Brobus

Staff member
Congratulations Sir!
43 years of pure dedication!!!!
how did you find them? Story please!!!
M.
Long story short… I acquired #170 about 5 years ago. I kept it for approximately 2 years and then sold it to fund another very rare P7. Fast forward to 2021 and I received an phone call from one of my “lookouts” stating they had found #169. At first I wasn’t very interested, but then I remembered who I sold #170 to. I called up that individual and told them I had bought #169. Recognizing the rarity of the situation, the owner allowed me buy back #170. After getting lost in the USPS mail for almost two weeks, it finally arrived at my FFL yesterday and I picked it up today!

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

Long story short… I acquired #170 about 5 years ago. I kept it for approximately 2 years and then sold it to fund another very rare P7. Fast forward to 2021 and I received an phone call from one of my “lookouts” stating they had found #169. At first I wasn’t very interested, but then I remembered who I sold #170 to. I called up that individual and told them I had found #169. Recognizing the rarity of the situation, the owner allowed me buy back #170. After getting lost in the USPS mail for almost two weeks, it finally arrived at my FFL yesterday and I picked it up today!
That is an awesome stroke of luck! I know you’re into the P7 series, so I’m happy for you! Congratulations again and thanks for sharing the pics and the back story!!!!
M.