What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2000SK-40

HK12Step

Well, they say the memory is the first to go right? Also, you shrink as you age so while the gun didn’t grow, you probably have shrunk.😜 Nice pistol, I’m a big fan of them having gone with the roll marked HK on the slide instead of the laser etched, silly to some but I like it so much more. The P2000SK is my favorite of the SK bunch, though still have all of them. I went with the V4/TGS. Nice job on all the recent pickups. Congrats.

Hk-USPC-40

Can U get all you're fingers on that itty bitty pistol?
Will a 12 round .40c flat floorplate fit that extra magazine?
Nice Score CA = 2020!! No Glock 27 Needed Now!!
Hey I think I have a leather holster for that in my stash, It's for a P2000 that a SK was used within
Gould & Goodrich Pancake w/ Thumb break RH, Note: Trigger guard is like full size USP shape/size..
Got it in a deal with a local LEO who used to carry a P2000sk V3, Nicely broken in too.. LMK
Gary/Hk

Holsters (4).jpgHolsters (6).jpg

I Can't Drive 55

Last edited:

Hk-USPC-40

I could Karma that to you if you ever need it. It's Nice & FREE
Payback for what ENDER did for me.. Thanks Dude!!

Nice little Hk/Sk you picked up = SWEET!!
Question, Did the P2000sk come with more than one backstrap module?
Had to ask
Gary/Hk-USPC-40

Last edited:

ENDER

Staff member
Did you go V3 on purpose? I can’t shoot (or refuse to become proficient on the LEM) so most of my specimens are DA/SA.

I need pinky extensions to get a good grip on the SK

ca survivor

congrats, the P-2000Sk is my back up to an USPc both in .40, I run the flat mag base on both, the SK extended cramps my fingers on the grip.

Jslow

Contributing member
Congrats!! I’ve got a NIB one of those myself but it’s a V2 LEM. The sk I carry currently is the 9mm version of same gun. I did put a set of Trijicon HD’s on it and usually carry with a .40 p2000 magazine with x-grip filler. Anyway, great weapon!!!

Guyanaman1963

Congrats!! I’ve got a NIB one of those myself but it’s a V2 LEM. The sk I carry currently is the 9mm version of same gun. I did put a set of Trijicon HD’s on it and usually carry with a .40 p2000 magazine with x-grip filler. Anyway, great weapon!!!
Hey Jslow!!!!
welcome to the site!!! Didnt realize you made it over!
M.

Hk-USPC-40

I Know = Bringing back a year-old thread about the P2000SK 40 V3
Came across a BF 2017 P2000SK 40 V3 Today that is "AS NEW" Never Fired
Comes with one extra backstrap, key, manual, black case "No Sticker" Two Magazines
Priced @ $599
I really want this little handgun & could hardly walk away without it
Also, the 10 USPc40 magazines I have could work with this little Hulk
It so reminds me of a Glock 27 with a hammer & is Hk

I do have a Birthday in 16 days DEAR!! HaHaHa!! 1/27 I'll Be 56 BTW
But you just bought a Glock & a S&W, Yeah but it wasn't a Heckler & Koch Babe!