What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sure where to post this question

MrWhite

so I'll do it here.

🙃

There is a guy from the other site I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened to him.
He handle is Swedish Chef and moderated the "HK in Action" picture section. It has been
over 4 years since he logged in and I'm wondering if anyone might know why?
Thanks.

CIH8240

If it’s been 4 years I’d say it’s a safe bet he is not coming back to that site, but I don’t know what may have happened to him or why he has been gone so long.

Hk-USPC-40

I sent this PM to straightgrain..

straightgrain I have had others ask & I also wondered myself what happened to the Swedish Chef?
He hasn't been seen since April 7th 2016 & wasn't banned & thought that possibly He Passed away?
I saw where on another forum they where asking about him & the great posts that He once posted
Thought maybe you knew or had a lead
I know there's still an area called the Chef's Corner
Thanks & love HkPro & all it's availability & information..
I just recently got back into Hk as I bought a couple USP40 Compacts & got away once I sold my P7M8, USP45T + USP357c..
I can't even remember my old handle or password etc. so I started a new one..
Thank You
Gary Sutter aka Hk-USPC-40 GarySutter@Yahoo.Com
Turned 55 this week BTW & got a V2 lever coming to convert one to LH for myself & have a south paw son..
Thanks Again

Hk-USPC-40

Here's straightgrain's reply to me this morning

"He just vanished. We would feel bad by assigning him to the RIP group without actually knowing..."

Hope this Helps!!

Last edited: