What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official HK Manuals Thread

dalbert

For those who may not know me, I've been a firearm manual collector and seller for many years. I have well over a thousand manuals in my sales inventory, and several hundred more in my personal collection. My main focus is Thompson Submachine Gun paper items, for which I co-authored a collector guide in 2005, but I also have the most complete Reising paper item collection, as well as extensive collections around the M1911 Pistol, Sten Submachine Gun, Browning Machine Guns, and some very rare, early AR-15 literature. I've never really focused on HK manuals, but I decided to see what I have. I know I have a couple more that are squirreled away in original firearm boxes. To me, HK manuals are utilitarian, and most are pretty boring when compared to other manuals that have more interesting style/design. Out of the HK manuals that I have, I like the HK4 manual the best.

So, here's what I have. What other cool HK manuals do you have?

IMG_7949.jpg

Thanks!

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

AGG

Staff member
For those who may not know me, I've been a firearm manual collector and seller for many years. I have well over a thousand manuals in my sales inventory, and several hundred more in my personal collection. My main focus is Thompson Submachine Gun paper items, for which I co-authored a collector guide in 2005, but I also have the most complete Reising paper item collection, as well as extensive collections around the M1911 Pistol, Sten Submachine Gun, Browning Machine Guns, and some very rare, early AR-15 literature. I've never really focused on HK manuals, but I decided to see what I have. I know I have a couple more that are squirreled away in original firearm boxes. To me, HK manuals are utilitarian, and most are pretty boring when compared to other manuals that have more interesting style/design. Out of the HK manuals that I have, I like the HK4 manual the best.

So, here's what I have. What other cool HK manuals do you have?

Thanks!

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Excellent selection--- I also collect manuals and brochures--- of all manufacturers. :giggle:

Tony

ghoulardi

I only have 1 HK factory firearm and that is the USP .45 compact, so the only manual I have for that is a USP manual. the rest of firearms are clones

copdoc

Hi David

I look forward to seeing more of your collection.

Did you want pics of armorers manuals too?

20210306_073718.jpg

Tailflash

I don't know if I have seen this one. :unsure:;)

Tony

Yeah, pretty über rare the burst control manual is. Figured it would help in how a burst pack goes back together, but I discovered its better if you just purchase another unmolested burst pack to use as a reference. 'Oh, that's how that thingy goes in there...'

Ambi-Burst Packs... Not for the weak who struggle with SEF Packs...