What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official HK93/53/33 Picture Thread

31ST MEUSOC

Comon I know their are more guys with HK93, 33 and 53s hell even a HR T223!

ghoulardi

well, here ya go :)

hk53.jpg

and here he is with some "balls"
FGsIRKg.gif

hk-53.jpg

31ST MEUSOC

On here we go got some cool pics and Tony when you get ready to comment tell us how we can get some of this stuff lol! Standby!

31ST MEUSOC

Where do we get these beautiful OD green stocks! Better yet the M203 combo I had thought about getting the Brownells M203 from LMT 37mm of course maybe build a attachment system with the 203 ish handguard?

AGG

Staff member
Where do we get these beautiful OD green stocks! Better yet the M203 combo I had thought about getting the Brownells M203 from LMT 37mm of course maybe build a attachment system with the 203 ish handguard?

Cool pics--- I cannot answer your question--- but I have seen a factory, HK, 4-position TPH (in green) years ago--- the only one that I have ever seen. :unsure:

Tony

ghoulardi

Where do we get these beautiful OD green stocks!

going back about 20 years or so years, toad bailey put a ad on the HKFILES.COM he selling off stocks sets, pieces and parts as he was closing SPECIAL WEAPONS, I took that opportunity to buy a wide handguard G3 green stock set to replace the stock set that was on my CENTURY clone.

he was also selling the green HK33 stock set that he put on his SW33 clone, since I didn't have a 33 I didn't need a set, so I didn't buy one............thinking back I know I didn't pay a whole lot for the stock set, I believe it was a little over 100 bucks................. it was certainly less then 200 I know that for a fact that as I would never have paid that much for a stock set that cost more then the gun I bought

anyway, that was just one place you could buy them for a short time......the other way might have been "web stores" at the time ie. NUMRICH GUN PARTS etc...

but where to buy a set now? good luck with that, they're "scariest than hens teeth in a summer snow storm"
9SN68IN.gif

pulled from the "web" a SW33;
20150304_133201-1-jpg.101131

Last edited:

Nehalem Man

"scariest than hens teeth in a summer snow storm"........... :unsure:

That comment actually got me motivated this morning. I already have a OD green handguard that has been collecting dust and the other day I saw that Midwest Gun Works had the Zenith/MKE OD green A2 stock listed. So, I bit the $300 dollar bullet and ordered one up this morning. Evidentially, I got the last one because MGW now shows it "Sold Out" after placing my order.

20210710_071619.jpg

MGW.jpeg

Last edited:

ENDER

Staff member

That comment actually got me motivated this morning. I already have a OD green handguard that has been collecting dust and the other day I saw that Midwest Gun Works had the Zenith/MKE OD green A2 stock listed. So, I bit the $300 dollar bullet and ordered one up this morning. Evidentially, I got the last one because MGW now shows it "Sold Out" after placing my order.

View attachment 4347

View attachment 4348
Nice pickup (y) - wish they had 1 left.

AGG

Staff member

Wise purchase--- congratulations. ;)

Tony