What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

****OFFICIAL SCAM ALERT Thread!!!**** POST SCAMS HERE!

ORL-LLC

So I see PayPal is starting to Buy & Sell Crypto,
does that mean we can use it on GunBroker now?

HelloKitty-PayPal.jpg

Guyanaman1963

I just shut both of them down with Buy Now feature on a all of their scam auctions. So sick of these scammers living off other's hard earned money...
These people are inhuman scum of the Earth, the dregs of society.... they need to be stopped and gunbroker needs to be held accountable.
If I can help let me know!!!!
M.

Guyanaman1963

What a clown. I can't believe so many people have bid on it already.
And therein lies the issue and why they fraudsters keep on trucking... 7 F feedback calling him a scammer in no uncertain words... and they still want to “take a chance”!
...”A fool and his money?”

M.

Tailflash

Sent this to GB CS in response to one of my other Fraud complaints I submitted yesterday (alone)...

Mar 20, 2021, 7:33 PM EDT

GB CS,

I went ahead and ended both scammer’s auctions with Buy Now. In fact, I bought everything they had and completely shut both of these scammers down; everything. Within minutes, I received a barrage of text messages and phone calls from one of the scammers, about F-you this and F-you that, threatening me because I had taken down his scams. I saved this text messages if you are interested.

I submitted another Fraud warning this morning about a scammer that I’ve been tracking for over two years now, to try and have him shutdown before someone hit the Buy Now button on a Krieghoff K80 shotgun (Auction No. 895658261). I should have bought both of his guns to shut him down and end his scams, but I figured, hey, Gun Broker should do this, right? But the scammer got his ‘fish’ just now and he quickly ended his other scam (Benelli shotgun); the poor buyer will undoubtedly get screwed out of $4800.00. I’ve been tracking this same scammer operating on your site for well over two years now. I’ve repeatedly exposed his scams numerous times (and thank you for shutting him down) but I can’t do this all by myself. I bet he has scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars out of hard working people in the last few years; just on this site.

I’m so sick of these scammers on GunBroker getting away with these crimes. On the many gun boards, Gun Broker is being mentioned as fast becoming the next ArmsList (aka: ScamsList) site. People (and I’m talking a lot of people) are talking about bring on a class action lawsuit against GB because of these scammers, that you alone, allow on your site. I would love to help out the ATF and FBI in any way possible to identify and catch these dirtbag scammers. It shouldn’t be that hard to track them down and put them in jail.

Thanks for letting me vent…

V/r,

AGG

Staff member
Sent this to GB CS in response to one of my other Fraud complaints I submitted yesterday (alone)...

Mar 20, 2021, 7:33 PM EDT

GB CS,

I went ahead and ended both scammer’s auctions with Buy Now. In fact, I bought everything they had and completely shut both of these scammers down; everything. Within minutes, I received a barrage of text messages and phone calls from one of the scammers, about F-you this and F-you that, threatening me because I had taken down his scams. I saved this text messages if you are interested.

I submitted another Fraud warning this morning about a scammer that I’ve been tracking for over two years now, to try and have him shutdown before someone hit the Buy Now button on a Krieghoff K80 shotgun (Auction No. 895658261). I should have bought both of his guns to shut him down and end his scams, but I figured, hey, Gun Broker should do this, right? But the scammer got his ‘fish’ just now and he quickly ended his other scam (Benelli shotgun); the poor buyer will undoubtedly get screwed out of $4800.00. I’ve been tracking this same scammer operating on your site for well over two years now. I’ve repeatedly exposed his scams numerous times (and thank you for shutting him down) but I can’t do this all by myself. I bet he has scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars out of hard working people in the last few years; just on this site.

I’m so sick of these scammers on GunBroker getting away with these crimes. On the many gun boards, Gun Broker is being mentioned as fast becoming the next ArmsList (aka: ScamsList) site. People (and I’m talking a lot of people) are talking about bring on a class action lawsuit against GB because of these scammers, that you alone, allow on your site. I would love to help out the ATF and FBI in any way possible to identify and catch these dirtbag scammers. It shouldn’t be that hard to track them down and put them in jail.

Thanks for letting me vent…

V/r,

Thanks for being proactive. :)

Tony