What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

****OFFICIAL SCAM ALERT Thread!!!**** POST SCAMS HERE!

Lamont

Staff member
AGreed (mis-spelling deliberate) has to be a scam, you would be lucky to find offered even a single caliber P7K3 in 9mmk/.380 for an opening bid of $1K more at $3995.00 never mind one with the 7.65mm/.32 conversion barrel. as well. With the spare barrel at least $500 more. This is a $5k gun all day these days, and a "price to good to be true" is also a hallmark of a scam. As you say, hopefully the buyer will do some due diligence before they send the money.

Last edited:

Crash

That just happened. When I posted the account had a negative review from just a couple of weeks ago. Was gonna add that in the post and forgot.

Interesting coincidence - in the last week two separate 'Gunbroker' spam emails have made it past the spam filters. Both stated something along the lines of 'your monthly statement is now available, log in at the link below'. I don't recall that happening before and no clue how they connected my email address with GB. Hacked account from someone I bought from in the past? Who knows.

F*ckers

Crash

I've received at least a dozen more spam GunBroker emails since my last post. All of them got past the Yahoo spam filter. Some were single emails from these addresses and others were multiples. Saved a few of them in my spam folder and am posting those so somebody doing a google search will at least get this hit that they are spam. It is a long shot but maybe it will work and keep some poor b*stard from getting conned.

petergoose818@gmail.com

lefikapestcontrol45.gmail.com@email.benchmarkapps.com

amanda.cannibalglass@gmail.com

preciousmc@worldonline.co.za

anniesusskind8.gmail.com@email.benchmarkapps.com

jmabunda@msn.com

fidergarrriy@gmail.com

josephreiti@gmail.com

Crash

I've received at least a dozen more spam GunBroker emails since my last post. All of them got past the Yahoo spam filter. Some were single emails from these addresses and others were multiples. Saved a few of them in my spam folder and am posting those so somebody doing a google search will at least get this hit that they are spam. It is a long shot but maybe it will work and keep some poor b*stard from getting conned.

petergoose818@gmail.com

lefikapestcontrol45.gmail.com@email.benchmarkapps.com

amanda.cannibalglass@gmail.com

preciousmc@worldonline.co.za

anniesusskind8.gmail.com@email.benchmarkapps.com

jmabunda@msn.com

fidergarrriy@gmail.com

josephreiti@gmail.com

2 more:

intercruzing.aol.com@email.benchmarkapps.com

peterjuiki339@aol.com.195893626.t-sender-sib.com

Crash

Tony, strongly suspect this dude is a scam. No business by that name at address on website. There is a gun shop at that address that says they are not associated with 'Loyal Ammunition' in any way. Doesn't respond to emails, prices too good to be true, etc

My two cents.

Guyanaman1963

Tony, strongly suspect this dude is a scam. No business by that name at address on website. There is a gun shop at that address that says they are not associated with 'Loyal Ammunition' in any way. Doesn't respond to emails, prices too good to be true, etc

My two cents.

If you read their BB rating (2.6) with 8 complaints claiming scam.
Its a scam from what I can gather.
M.

jorayr97

I replied to a post on IG inquiring when a suppressor would be back in stock. I immediately received 2 responses saying they had them in stock. The 1st from an individual, Firearms Tactical Inc, I messaged him inquiring on price and he said $855. The 2nd was Fortress Tactical who I have done business with and had the item for $699. I replied back to Firearms Tactical and quoted the $699 price from Fortress and he immediately told me he could do $650. That was the 1st red flag for me. I asked for a website to make the secure purchase and he said he was a private dealer, no website, he would provide me payment info, that was the 2nd red flag. I asked what method of payment he accepted and it was Zelle or Cashapp, ding ding ding, 3rd red flag.

Be wary of Firearms Tactical Inc if you come across them. IG indicates they have changed names within the last 90 days.

Guyanaman1963

I replied to a post on IG inquiring when a suppressor would be back in stock. I immediately received 2 responses saying they had them in stock. The 1st from an individual, Firearms Tactical Inc, I messaged him inquiring on price and he said $855. The 2nd was Fortress Tactical who I have done business with and had the item for $699. I replied back to Firearms Tactical and quoted the $699 price from Fortress and he immediately told me he could do $650. That was the 1st red flag for me. I asked for a website to make the secure purchase and he said he was a private dealer, no website, he would provide me payment info, that was the 2nd red flag. I asked what method of payment he accepted and it was Zelle or Cashapp, ding ding ding, 3rd red flag.

Be wary of Firearms Tactical Inc if you come across them. IG indicates they have changed names within the last 90 days.
One has to be extra vigilant in these times. These guys are sitting back waiting for an unsuspecting buyer to bite at their scam. You basically have no recourse depending on payment methods, but they're gone after that. These guys are devious, they hack old accounts, are expert with photoshop, are well adept at soothing your suspicions.
stay safe and I glad you didn't fall for it!
M.

Last edited by a moderator: