What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

****OFFICIAL SCAM ALERT Thread!!!**** POST SCAMS HERE!

AGG

Staff member
I was looking for ammo and this store came up and i ordered a case of 7.62 for $250.00, and $30 for shipping on 8/28/21 from Royal Ammo Shop https://royalammoshop.com. They have no way to pay when i checked out, so i was told in an email to pay with Zelle out of my bank account. On 8/30/21 i sent them $280 to Keoriea@gmail.com, Keoriea Franklin.

Then they tell me their account is limited and to send it to Aradi004@fiu.edu, which is Florida International University. I contacted them to see who's email that was. They also sent me a text from; 931-298-0022. I looked at their domain, and it was registered a few months ago in Iceland. They "shipper" that contacted me is also an Iceland registration and that company is info@expresssdeliveryservices.com, Express Delivery Services https://expresssdeliveryservices.com/. Its a fake shipping company again with no address or info yet they are a global shipper.

They have several emails; info@royalammoshop.com, royalammo496@gmail.com, ajxazekfpakh7mtrpk8z57ewdwogx7ob-82f71daf195a4e0f@tidioreply.com.

Buyer beware!!!

Welcome to the site, and thanks for the heads up. ;)

Tony

Elkaholic

I'm about 100% positive its even a RTG flat. You might ask why I say that? Well, I have a RTG flat. With what I'm about to say I'm not putting RTG parts down. I buy lots of stuff from them. The front of the magwell kinda sucks, the corners are rounded and not squared. Mags don't fit. There are some extra nicks and scratches on mine from trying to squared the magwell. The tell tell sign to me is from the flat stamping processes. From the pictures above look at the fold making the magwell. Especially just under the trunion cutout.

Attachments

• 9A9DF5F5-24E0-4255-AD4A-F95822D64F65.jpeg
    9A9DF5F5-24E0-4255-AD4A-F95822D64F65.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 6

Blackwing

OMG, I need to build up some fakes. over $900 now and the guy KNOWS it's a fraudulent receiver. AGG we could rake in some money with the correct markings.....

Elkaholic

What do you guys think about this one?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/924119568

I have a factory (Colt) SP1 conversion gun, it has a 3 digit serial number. there is a 0 in front of it. AGG confirmed it was a 1964 gun. he was thinking it might be a 1963 gun, but its not according to him.

AGG

Staff member
What do you guys think about this one?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/924119568

I have a factory (Colt) SP1 conversion gun, it has a 3 digit serial number. there is a 0 in front of it. AGG confirmed it was a 1964 gun. he was thinking it might be a 1963 gun, but its not according to him.

In the SP1 serial number range and correct vinyl-acetate stock. :)
However, 134069 is 1980--- even if misread as 34069, that would be 1974, and the SP1 Carbine had not been released (1977). ;)

Tony

chad951

The following account was created yesterday and hasn't posted a single thing on this site but miraculously sent me a PM as they have "what I am looking for" in regards to the factory USP 45 match weight request that I have in WTB section. Lol! Nuke 'em boys.

Just a reminder to all new, legitimate members, this is what a real scam looks like. Do not fall for it and please report each and every one of them to the site admins. Let's keep this place clean.

Roland01
"Hello here, you can reach out to me, I have what you looking for, you can get in touch with me here if you’re interested.
Rolandjimmy01@gmail.com"

AGG

Staff member
The following account was created yesterday and hasn't posted a single thing on this site but miraculously sent me a PM as they have "what I am looking for" in regards to the factory USP 45 match weight request that I have in WTB section. Lol! Nuke 'em boys.

Just a reminder to all new, legitimate members, this is what a real scam looks like. Do not fall for it and please report each and every one of them to the site admins. Let's keep this place clean.

Roland01
"Hello here, you can reach out to me, I have what you looking for, you can get in touch with me here if you’re interested.
Rolandjimmy01@gmail.com"

Such will not be tolerated here. 🔨

Tony

Tailflash

This site was recently created in February and has too good to be true price for a SP5; shows an additional 15% off if using Apple Pay or Zelle. Beware.

Crash

Looks like another example of a formerly legit account that got hacked:

User: code II

F
Bust A Scammer A(17)
05/01/2022
STOP! Do Not Send Money! This account has been hacked by a SCAMMER who steals listings from other websites and relist them here on Gunbroker. Do Not become one of his victims!

F
Bust A Scammer A(17)
05/01/2022
STOP! Do Not Send Money! This account has been hacked by a SCAMMER who steals listings from other websites and relist them here on Gunbroker. Do Not become one of his victims!

Edit:

interesting profile that posted the negative reviews:

"Bust A Scammer"

Guyanaman1963

Looks like another example of a formerly legit account that got hacked:

User: code II

F
Bust A Scammer A(17)
05/01/2022

F
Bust A Scammer A(17)
05/01/2022

Edit:

interesting profile that posted the negative reviews:

"Bust A Scammer"

I love that username!😂
thanks for posting this!!!!
M.