What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picked up my first P30SK

Klaus Von Richter

I found a decent deal on Gunbroker for a P30SK V3. I figured I needed a new carry pistol. What an awesome pistol. This is my first P30 pistol. I should have bought one sooner. I was surprised by how good the trigger is also. I have seen many posts of people complaining about the triggers on the P30. I also installed a gray guns SRT and a HK match nickel sear spring.

Last edited:

Kost

Congratulations on your new P30SK, great carry H&K...I need to get me one...or two :p

Kissmethod17

Next handgun purchase for me is a P30SKS V3 to go with my P30LS V3. I have the exact same setup. GG Short reset and match sear is just so nice. That said, stock configuration was also very pleasant to me as it was, though that may be due to having come from primarily shooting stock Glocks.

Klaus Von Richter

Well after some trigger time with the P30SK, this is definitely my favorite carry piece. I love shooting this gun.

Luckoner

I'd love to be able to get my hands on a P30SK; but I'm in California, its off roster and I haven't found someone willing to part with one out here.

BeeKeePr

I installed a LEM on mine, and have really begun to love it. I really wasn't happy with the original V3 trigger, but now I'm a big fan... I MAY like it as much as my USP:cool:

Jslow

Contributing member
Out of HK’s three sk models here is how I rank mine.
1). P30sk V1 for carry and do it all.
2). VP9sk -why, I shoot it the best out of all three! Super accurate with this pistol.
3). P2000sk. Built like a tank and I don’t mind what happens to it because it’s so dang robust and yet the smallest by a super tiny margin.