What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pray For My Brother

Hk-USPC-40

You did good Gary
I Sure HOPE Jerry Thinks So!!
~~Still Feel Like I Let Him Down~~

I am Thinking as a Tribute to Him I should Fix Up His Camaro..
He'd Be Smiling in Heaven to Hear that Motor Purr.. Vroooom!! OH YEAH!! AaaHaa!!
283.jpg283-II.jpgJerry's Camaro.jpg
Going to call our ole Buddy Red @ Worrall's Carburator & Get a Choke Plate & Screws for the Quadrajet Today..
I remember Jerry running that engine bare headers on the engine stand.. The Police Came.. HaHaHaHa!! 🤣 WHAT?? 🦻

AGG

Staff member
I finally got the arrangements done with the crematorium & am having Jerry Cremated by Chapman Funeral Home in Clarksville & chose an Urn that my Wife had around, It's Pretty, Not Very Manly..
Anyhow We will be having a Tribute to Jerry's Life in the Near Future, Not sure What Where or When?
Tammy & I get our 2nd round of the Phizer vaccine on 3/30/21..

Here's that Urn
Pretty Fancy & Pretty
I thought about scattering his ashes at the Sportsdrome Speedway in Clarksville or in the Ohio River..
Made a label for the Urn with his Name Birth Date & Death Date..
I Hope He Would Approve..

View attachment 2968

Gary Sutter

Very nice urn, and rad Z28. ;)

Tony

AGG

Staff member
I am going to USE the forum to Copy & Paste the Eulogy my Niece made up for Jerry..
That way I can get to it from my Brother's LapTop & Paste it on Facebook.. Thanks!!
Gary

Mr. Jerry Lynn Sutter, 55, of Clarksville, passed away Thursday March 18,2021 at Clark Memorial Hospital. He was the son of Robert L. Sutter, Sr. and Patricia Cunningham Sutter. Jerry was known for his love of life. He loved cars; whether they were his vintage Camaro or a NASCAR racing machine didn’t make a difference. Jerry is survived by his beloved fur baby, Missy; twin brother, Gary (Tammy) Sutter; aunt, Sharon Nix; nephews, Jason Sutter, David Sutter, James Sutter and Matthew Sutter; niece, Christa (Joe) Mouser as well as many friends. He was preceded in death by his parents; sister, Donna Louise D’Antonio; brother, Robert L. Sutter, Jr. and nephew, John Thomas Sutter. All arrangements were entrusted to the care of Chapman Funeral Home.

Thank You All
Gary/Hk-USPC-40

An excellent eulogy--- be proud of yourself--- you did a great job. :)

Tony

AGG

Staff member
I Sure HOPE Jerry Thinks So!!
~~Still Feel Like I Let Him Down~~

I am Thinking as a Tribute to Him I should Fix Up His Camaro..
He'd Be Smiling in Heaven to Hear that Motor Purr.. Vroooom!! OH YEAH!! AaaHaa!!
View attachment 2980View attachment 2981View attachment 2982
Going to call our ole Buddy Red @ Worrall's Carburator & Get a Choke Plate & Screws for the Quadrajet Today..
I remember Jerry running that engine bare headers on the engine stand.. The Police Came.. HaHaHaHa!! 🤣 WHAT?? 🦻

Beautiful motor and cool classic car. ;)
Jerry should have pulled a Schultz when the police arrived. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Attachments

• Sgt. Schultz.gif
    Sgt. Schultz.gif
    252 KB · Views: 1

Hk-USPC-40

87 Camaro
Z28 & RS added body package + hood, spoilers, rims, ground effects etc.
Factory six cylinder 4 speed
Now has a 283 V8 Quadrajet, headers, HEI+???

Going down for a nap

Hk-USPC-40

A Two Day Nap = Almost Killed Me..
Sugar Level beyond the meters capability to measure + that makes Me even more sleepy..
After several shots & zero food I have reawakened on Monday with 118 Sugar, Shower & Breakfast & am OK for now..
Still Very Sleepy.. Depression over my Bro.. Hurts because I wasn't able to help Him.. Sorry Brother.. Damn this is harder than I ever Imagined..
9:15am & I'm going back to bed in the basement with ALL the dogs..
Gary
And Joey where's MY $1400???

AGG

Staff member
A Two Day Nap = Almost Killed Me..
Sugar Level beyond the meters capability to measure + that makes Me even more sleepy..
After several shots & zero food I have reawakened on Monday with 118 Sugar, Shower & Breakfast & am OK for now..
Still Very Sleepy.. Depression over my Bro.. Hurts because I wasn't able to help Him.. Sorry Brother.. Damn this is harder than I ever Imagined..
9:15am & I'm going back to bed in the basement with ALL the dogs..
Gary
And Joey where's MY $1400???

Gary,

Stop being hard on yourself--- you did everything "humanly" possible--- AND JERRY KNOWS THAT. :)
Please take care of yourself--- better days are ahead--- have FAITH. ;)

Tony

Hk-USPC-40

As a Bonus I have a Kidney Stone on both sides & can hardly even move..
Noon & starving = Blood Sugar is now 245 = No Food For ME..
Guess everyone will be getting up soon.. YUP Called It..
Good Morning To Everyone.. WTH?

Hk-USPC-40

Today @ 3:00pm Chuck @ Chapman Funeral Home came bye & brought my Brothers Ashes
I was refinishing a table that Grandpa Gatterer made in the early 80s
Got saw dust all over that black box, My Brother would approve as our Father was a Contractor
Too cold in the garage & I made a mess in our kitchen with the orbital sander = Dog House..
Really don't want to handle the ashes but that would be the only way to get them in that Urn
I think it's too small as well.. DARN!! Oh Well..
Jerry's Ashes.jpg

Hk-USPC-40

Here's where Jerry will Rest till I get a handle on what Tribute to give Him..
Grandpa Gatterer made this cabinet the 1st Communion candle holder was his & have a photo of him with it in the early 1900s = 100 years ago
It's down in my basement where Jerry had his Heart Attack & Passed before the EMTs carted him off & restarted his heart in the ambulance..
It is very ornate & fancy woods with leaded glass..
RIP Jerry Sutter my Brother
Gary
Jerry's Ashes II.jpg

Last edited:

Hk-USPC-40

Here's a picture that hung in our Parents Bedroom I found in Jerry's things in my storage garage..
Our Father Robert Sutter Sr. was a boatswains mate in the US Navy in WWII, Note: Navy Caps..

Attachments

• The Sutter Twins Circa 1966.jpg
    The Sutter Twins Circa 1966.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 3

AGG

Staff member
Here's a picture that hung in our Parents Bedroom I found in Jerry's things in my storage garage..
Our Father Robert Sutter Sr. was a boatswains mate in the US Navy in WWII, Note: Navy Caps..

Awesome picture. :giggle:
Hope that you are coping well. ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Good Morning Gary!
Tha is a good looking pic of the twins! Cherish those memories and rejoice in them!
Im here if you ever need me!
M.

Hk-USPC-40

That's a gr8 picture of Jerry & I..
Jerry is smiling & that's how I remember him now..
It's getting easier, It will be a month tomorrow that He went away..
Got the grass cut today..
Looks amazingly Nice!!
Need to move Jerry's Camaro, Might get around to that soon..
Needs weed whacked beneath it..