What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preban SIG rifles

MMissile

Here is a photo of the neutered to semi SIG 510-4 the first came with the first imported batch to be sent complete to the BATF for approval..!!

View attachment 2037View attachment 2039
Very nice. I had one of those, with the matching serial-numbered bayonet. The optics in those pics, are for a SIG AMT[Dr. Wohler].
I had the only known 510-4 optic setup in the country. The guy who bought my 510, wouldn't spring for the correct optic. It eventually went to another home of a real 510.

MMissile

Here's a few of the optics I had. OOPS, there's a HK one in there. I sold all my rifles as packages, unless someone wasn't able to afford the complete deals.

100_0739.jpg100_0738.jpg

MMissile

It's a nickel scope, and a military-prototype mount from Switzerland. The mount was incredible.

MMissile

That was a lot of years, letters, phone-calls, and $$$$$$$$ to assemble my SIG collection. Almost zero was done on the internet. The stuff was almost unobtainable, by then.

I think the internet has ruined collecting....of anything. The fun is the hunt, and stroking a few keys and writing checks can be done by a trained-chimp.

Last edited:

MMissile

Great stuff. Looks familiar from 20 years ago. Hey M....I've still got one of those black bayos. I also have a new Eickhorn AES M9. For some reason, I still have most of my Swiss edged stuff. :unsure:

MMissile

I wish there were a board, where I could sell-off what's left of my Swiss collection. I have no interest in the stuff anymore, and it's in the way. I have lots of shooting medals, awards, uniforms, hats, and gear. All the boards are full of cheap-skates, know it alls, and lots of envious children. Most of my stuff has been sitting/hanging in my gun-room for 20-25 years. My wife has suggested for awhile that I garage-sale and/or Salvation-Army type donations. There are no museums interested in Swiss stuff, and I'm starting to become inclined to agree with her. I could probably write-off the donations. Anybody know where this stuff would sell? The Swiss rifle board [like most others] has changed. It's not better.

Last edited: