What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: I screwed up......BAD!!!! PSA

0311S

Contributing member
Im late to the party on this horrible experience that happened, I sure hope you are feeling much better and things are improving for you. 👍

Guyanaman1963

UPDATE:

Brad texted me back--- and slowly recovering--- still not able to view a computer screen. :(
He regrets (and misses) not being here, and truly thanks everyone for their concern. :giggle:

Tony
Thanks Tony! He is a good guy… everyone here is!
Prayers sent his way!
M.

ENDER

Staff member
Vertigo can be debilitating. Four years later, I still can't walk in a straight line. I drive straight though ................................. I think :unsure:

Prayers for Brad

Brad4065

Hey Guys!!!!

I am FINALLY back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂

In my initial post I stated that I was on the upswing.........oh little did I know. I can now walk...kind of, but can't drive yet:rolleyes:

Anywho, this has been the first day that I've been able to get on the computer, and yes, with well over 1000 emails.....I ignored them to explore HKPROSHOP. I know....Imagine that.

More importantly, I sincerely appreciate everyone's thoughts, prayers, support, and checking up on me.

Thank you all again. I hope to be on here several times a day.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guyanaman1963

Hey Guys!!!!

In my initial post I stated that I was on the upswing.........oh little did I know. I can now walk...kind of, but can't drive yet:rolleyes:

Anywho, this has been the first day that I've been able to get on the computer, and yes, with well over 1000 emails.....I ignored them to explore HKPROSHOP. I know....Imagine that.

More importantly, I sincerely appreciate everyone's thoughts, prayers, support, and checking up on me.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back Brad!!!!
Glad you are getting better! Just hang in there, I am sure you will make a full recovery with zero side effects!
Good luck to you brother, I am in your corner!!!
M.

AGG

Staff member
Hey Guys!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome--- so glad that you are doing better. :giggle:

Tony

Jslow

Contributing member
Glad your back and doing better. I’ve got a bit of hearing loss too so I can sympathize! But I always will heed your warning and always wear ear protection l!!

ENDER

Staff member
Glad to hear you are bouncing back Brad. I've learned to ignore my tinnitus and I haven't had to take Antivert in yrs. You'll be ok.