What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Is no one going to address the elephant in the room?????

GuntherRommel

Spalding Smails:
I want a hamburger... no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake...

Judge Smails:
You'll get nothing, and like it.

Guyanaman1963

It all goes back to what the founding fathers warned us about 200 plus years ago, and “WE The People” have forgotten their warnings.
Forgotten their struggle. We have allowed tyranny to take hold by voting for less that honest politicians. They are some citizens that fall into the category of “sheeple” and believe whatever narrative is TOLD to them. We live in a society that ignorance is rewarded and the truth is deemed subversive.
Im reminded of what Thomas Jefferson said…

“I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious. Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases. The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”

I apologize if it is not the exact quote.
M.