What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SW32 SBR Runs

Ghilliebear

Had a lot of these SW guns a long time ago watch out the recoil will end up damaging the weapon and having some other battery Detonation . Be careful my friend

ORL-LLC

Yea, had about given up on this.
We bought it on the 1st round from TB :(

I saw a pic of one Fleming did on a G3 receiver years ago, so with a little help from a friend, we welded a 2nd hole section from a G3 to the POS SW 32 receiver.

So far have run 80-90 rounds through it FA.
Before this, I never got more than 3-rounds without a jam, even in SEMI

03man

Had a lot of these SW guns a long time ago watch out the recoil will end up damaging the weapon and having some other battery Detonation . Be careful my friend
Please explain the nature of the "damage" ; was/is it peculiar to the SW ?
Is "other battery" is meant to be "out of battery" detonation ?

Ghilliebear

Please explain the nature of the "damage" ; was/is it peculiar to the SW ?
Is "other battery" is meant to be "out of battery" detonation ?
What we ran into the weapon is not a true roller lock that is why the rate of fire Is so fast. The rollers do not stay engaged Long enough in the pockets of the Trunion. We normally will see detonation of the round and completely blow out out the magazine and rupture the receiver.

03man

What we ran into the weapon is not a true roller lock that is why the rate of fire Is so fast. The rollers do not stay engaged Long enough in the pockets of the Trunion. We normally will see detonation of the round and completely blow out out the magazine and rupture the receiver.
Thanks for the info, but another question:
"not a true roller lock"- is this because they were not set up correctly? out of spec? wrong Locking piece?